If you want to discover more information about z wave outdoor motion sensor, then you certainly came to the right web. Investing in a great z wave outdoor motion sensor involves study and to ensure making the best selection, so we would like to help you to achieve this task with success.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best z wave outdoor motion sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor
- 5 Buy Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Online
- 5.1 Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29
- 5.2 HomeSeer HS-FLS100 Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor (GEN 2)
- 5.3 Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune, White - PIRZWAVE2.5-ECO
- 5.4 NEO Z-Wave Plus Motion Sensor Z Wave Detector Home Automation, Easy Installation, Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera (Green)
- 5.5 GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, On/Off, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, Includes White and Lt. Almond, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa, 26931
- 5.6 Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- 5.7 Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave Hub Smartthings 3-in 1 Security System, Battery Powered
- 5.8 Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless & Easy to Install (Hue Hub Required, for use with Philips Hue Smart Lights)
- 5.9 Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, Broad Detection Range, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Works With IFTTT
- 5.10 Ring Smart Lighting – Outdoor Motion-Sensor, White (Bridge required)
- 6 Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2022
What is the best z wave outdoor motion sensor to buy?
Here is the top rated choice of other customers buying products related to z wave outdoor motion sensor. For more choices, check out our catalog of Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor or use the search box.
You can utilize the knowledge of people that already have bought z wave outdoor motion sensor to find out additional information about its outcomes. If you want to find out what other people have to say about z wave outdoor motion sensor, keep reading this short article.
Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Reviews
We now have picked some useful video reviews which will help you find out more about z wave outdoor motion sensor.
Click the upper right simbol to get a lot more video suggestions.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers at this moment, bookmark this page and come back later. Price and availability change quickly.
Cheap Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Online
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29
- OUTDOOR SENSOR: Introducing the first Z-Wave motion detector created for outdoor use. Monitor activity remotely through your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) and automate outdoor lighting based on motion. Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws. Power it with batteries (included) or micro USB (cable + adapter sold separately). Program motion time-out and light level trigger by turning the knobs right on the sensor. New version (2.0) comes with advanced settings for motion sensitivity and lux reports if supported by your hub. Motion detection up to 20 feet.
- COMPATIBILITY: The sensor works great on HomeSeer, Hubitat, Fibaro, and Vera. Custom device handler needed for SmartThings (go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions). Does NOT work with Wink, Ring, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub (the sensor won't work directly with Echo).
- SECURITY: Equipped with the latest authenticated S2 security protocol for encrypted signal and hacker-proof smart home (NOTE: your Z-Wave hub needs to support S2 for this feature to work). Tamper protection and low battery alerts for your peace of mind.
- SUPPORT: Questions or issues? Zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines. Just ask!
HomeSeer HS-FLS100 Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor (GEN 2)
- AUTOMATIC AND REMOTE CONTROL: Controls floodlights automtically when motion is sensed or remotely with Z-Wave commands.
- MULTIPLE SENSORS: Built-in motion, temperature and light (LUX) level sensors report back to the hub.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Works with standard floodlight fixtures and 120v incandescent & LED flood light bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with most Z-Wave hubs. Device handler avaialble for SmartThings new app users.
- LATEST TECH: Includes Z-Wave Plus technology and S2 encryption for best performance and security.
- COMPATIBILITY: Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of Z-Wave home security hubs like Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite, HomeSeer, D-link staples connect and Piper NV.
- HOME SECURITY and AUTOMATION: Detect motion of intruders for security, as well as trigger alerts to your home hub.
- PET IMMUNE: 55 pound pet immunity - eliminate false alarms from pets
- INSTALLATION: Easy installation, not tools required, corner or flush mounting
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 5 year battery life
NEO Z-Wave Plus Motion Sensor Z Wave Detector Home Automation, Easy Installation, Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera (Green)
- ▶ 3-in-1 SMART SENSOR: z-wave motion sensor can report motion, temperature detection and measures light levels. Feeling the environment change, always record the changes in the surrounding lighting care for your home.
- ▶ 110-DEGREE MOTION DETECTION FOR ALARM: Motion can be detected from a top view of up to 110°, the position is at a height of 7 meters above the ground.
- ▶ LONG-TIME&CONTINUOUS DETECT: The included CR123A battery makes the sensor much longer and service more intimate. Advanced infrared detection technology. It can continue to detect day and night with Advanced PIR technology.
- ▶ Z-WAVE TECHNOLOGY: Z-Wave Plus Certified and integrates with most Z-Wave Certified hubs. e.g. SmartThings, Vera, Fibaro, Zipato, Honeywell, Aeotec and HomeSeer.
- 【Please Note】: When the motion sensor will NOT be recognized (Wink): the motion sensor will be recognized as "Generic sensor" instead. only has basic open/close function, and advanced parameters cannot be set. When you add the device, you can rename the sensor and start to use it. ◆◆Now we publish handler for motion sensor for temperature, SmartThings user can go to community to search "neo coolcam" or ask seller for text.
GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, On/Off, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, Includes White and Lt. Almond, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa, 26931
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- SELECTABLE MOTION CONTROL – Personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, vacancy and manual. Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. To deactivate the motion sensor, select manual operation. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, the switch accommodates any room with varying amounts of activity. Additionally, enjoy custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
- 3-WAY READY – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.Voltage:120 volt
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond cover buttons (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Please refer user guide below for better use
Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- 6-in-1 Z-Wave Plus MultiSensor: motion, humidity, temperature, light lux, UV, vibration sensor.
- 2 year battery life
- Super-small at 1.8 inches. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in downlight.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, Indigo 7, openHAB, SmartThings, Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15070011
Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave Hub Smartthings 3-in 1 Security System, Battery Powered
- 3-in 1 Motion, Temperature, Light sensor. Motion sensor accurate to 23 feet, TriSensor also detects temperature -10~50°C / 14~122°C with accracy of ±1°C, 0~30000 LUX with ±3% accracy.
- Wireless and Cordless. Powered by 1 x CR123A battery, estimated battery life: 1 Year. Battery not packed with the box.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave Plus certification number: ZC10-18056128.
Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless & Easy to Install (Hue Hub Required, for use with Philips Hue Smart Lights)
- ENHANCE YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor detects outdoor motion and can trigger both Philips Hue Indoor and Outdoor lights. Set your Hue sensor to welcome you or guests home with lights, or detect intruders or potential package thieves with pre-set light scenes, Philips Hue Hub and Hue Smart lights required and sold separately, Works with Apple HomeKit
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: Scare away potential package thieves or intruders, Thanks to the large view angle and detection range the outdoor sensor will spot any movement near your smart home, It can directly turn on your outdoor lights to expose intruders while turning on indoor Hue smart bulbs so it looks like you're home, even when you're not
- EXTREME RESISTENCE: Resistant to all weather conditions, this Philips Hue outdoor sensor is designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance. Certified by UL, the product will withstand heavy rainfall and other weather conditions,
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installed in a matter of minutes, the outdoor motion sensor is easy to mount and is fully wireless. You don’t need an electrician to have it installed. Just unpack the sensor, set it up through the Philips Hue app and install it wherever you like. Configuring the outdoor sensor and setting the daylight and motion sensitivity is also done via the Philips Hue app
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Place the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor where you want. The kit comes equipped with different mounting components. You can mount it on a flat wall, on the inner or outer corner of a wall or post, or on a pole or rain pipe. It's perfect for front yard lighting, deck lighting, porch lighting, around the door, garage or any place around your smart home where it matters. One lens to see it all: The lens of the outdoor sensor is custom designed to detect movement directly below the sensor – for example when you step out of the door or are at a longer distance it detects you. When closely examining the lens you can see how the lens pattern changes to detect movement at close range and the upper part at long range
- UNLOCK HUE'S FULL POTENTIAL: For the full set of smart light features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features. With a Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor!). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup; use your lights to wake up and go to sleep; or make it look like you're home when you're on vacation using presence mimicking features. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience. The possibilities are yours to unlock when you add the Hue Hub (sold separately)
Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, Broad Detection Range, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Works With IFTTT
- ✽【NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices(*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required).
- 【UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION】Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the Aqara Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone and activate the local alarm sound on Aqara Hub.
- 【HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Motion Sensor can be set to trigger the Aqara Hub alarm or other connected devices such as the Aqara smart plug when movements are detected.
- 【VOICE CONTROL】Compatible with Apple HomeKit, and Alexa for a hands-free experience.
- 【BROADER DETECTION RANGE】Up to 22 feet with 170 degrees view angle. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Ring Smart Lighting – Outdoor Motion-Sensor, White (Bridge required)
- Expand your Ring of Security by adding extra motion detection to Ring Smart Lights, doorbells, or cameras when paired with the Ring Bridge.
- Add this to any Ring Smart Lighting Starter Kit with Ring Bridge so you can get notifications from the Ring app.
- With the Echo (4th Gen), Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen), or Ring Bridge, you can connect this light with other Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells or cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices to create a fully connected home security system.
- Installs in minutes with a wire-free design and included toolkit to know when someone steps on your property.
- Ring Bridge required.
After seeing the best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2021 lets look into the future:
Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2022
These are the new Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor releases available. Will the best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2022 be among them?
- Z Wave Motion Sensor
- Ge Motion Sensor Z Wave
- Z Wave Motion Sensor Switch
- Z Wave Occupancy Sensor
- Z Wave Sensor
Last update 2021-07-28. Price and product availability may change.