If you want to discover more information about z wave outdoor motion sensor, then you certainly came to the right web. Investing in a great z wave outdoor motion sensor involves study and to ensure making the best selection, so we would like to help you to achieve this task with success.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best z wave outdoor motion sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor
- 5 Buy Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Online
- 5.1 Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29
- 5.2 GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor, Table, Shelf, or Wall Mount, On/Off after No Motion is Detected, 180 Degree Detection Range, Scene Activation, Works with SmartThings, Wink, 34193
- 5.3 Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune, White - PIRZWAVE2.5-ECO
- 5.4 Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified, No Hub Required
- 5.5 Wemo F7C030fc Light Switch, WiFi enabled, Works with Alexa and the Google Assistant
- 5.6 Wemo Insight Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring, WiFi Enabled, Control Your Devices and Manage Energy Costs From Anywhere, Works with Alexa and the Google Assistant
- 5.7 Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Motion Sensor ZSE18 with Magnetic Mount, Works with Vera and SmartThings
- 5.8 Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless & Easy to Install (Hue Hub Required, for use with Philips Hue Smart Lights)
- 5.9 Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- 5.10 Chamberlain Cwpir Weatherproof Outdoor And Alert System Add-On Sensor, Includes 1 Sensor
- 6 Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2022
What is the best z wave outdoor motion sensor to buy?
Here is the top rated choice of other customers buying products related to z wave outdoor motion sensor. For more choices, check out our catalog of Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor or use the search box.
You can utilize the knowledge of people that already have bought z wave outdoor motion sensor to find out additional information about its outcomes. If you want to find out what other people have to say about z wave outdoor motion sensor, keep reading this short article.
Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Reviews
We now have picked some useful video reviews which will help you find out more about z wave outdoor motion sensor.
Click the upper right simbol to get a lot more video suggestions.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers at this moment, bookmark this page and come back later. Price and availability change quickly.
Cheap Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Online
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29
- OUTDOOR SENSOR: Introducing the first Z-Wave motion detector created for outdoor use. Monitor activity remotely through your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) and automate outdoor lighting based on motion. Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws. Power it with batteries (included) or micro USB (cable + adapter sold separately). Program motion time-out and light level trigger by turning the knobs right on the sensor. New version (2.0) comes with advanced settings for motion sensitivity and lux reports if supported by your hub. Motion detection up to 20 feet.
- COMPATIBILITY: The sensor works great on HomeSeer, Hubitat, Fibaro, and Vera. Custom device handler needed for SmartThings (go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions). Does NOT work with Wink, Ring, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub (the sensor won't work directly with Echo).
- SECURITY: Equipped with the latest authenticated S2 security protocol for encrypted signal and hacker-proof smart home (NOTE: your Z-Wave hub needs to support S2 for this feature to work). Tamper protection and low battery alerts for your peace of mind.
- SUPPORT: Questions or issues? Zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines. Just ask!
GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor, Table, Shelf, or Wall Mount, On/Off after No Motion is Detected, 180 Degree Detection Range, Scene Activation, Works with SmartThings, Wink, 34193
- REQUIRES Z-WAVE-CERTIFIED GATEWAY – Compatible with the following Z-Wave hubs: SmartThings, Wink, Nexia and Trane.
- PLACE ANYWHERE – Included mounting hardware for wall or ceiling installation combined with the option to place the sensor on tables, shelves, counters, desks or other flat surfaces supports use in any indoor location. It is ideal for high-traffic areas, like entryways, common rooms and halls, when powered by an optional micro USB cable.
- WIRELESS CONVENIENCE – Send notifications to mobile devices, trigger scenes and activate lights wirelessly any time movement is detected. The signal range of up to 150ft. from the closest hub or Z-Wave device also enhances versatility.
- WHOLE-ROOM COVERAGE – A reach of up to 45ft. and up to 180-degree coverage range complemented by three sensitivity settings – low/medium/high – accommodates rooms of every size.
- POWER OPTIONS – Two included CR123A batteries last up to two years and support portable use. The option to power the sensor with a micro USB cable (sold separately) activates the Z-Wave signal-repeater function and is perfect for even the busiest areas of your home.
- Premium components provides accurate and instant motion detection in both Automation mode and security mode
- Overcomes potential interference of pets as large as 55 lbs, saving nuisance false alarms.
- Easy installs with included flush mount and corner mount wall brackets and begins to learn as Soon as batteries power it up.
- Five Year battery Life and discrete design keep it out of sight and out of mind when not on alert.
- Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of Z-wave home security hubs like Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite, HomeSeer, D-link staples connect and Piper NV. If your brand is not listed, (e.g. Wink or Alarm.com based security panels) compatibility cannot be guaranteed.
Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified, No Hub Required
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use. 2-year warranty
Wemo F7C030fc Light Switch, WiFi enabled, Works with Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you control your lights from anywhere
- Free Wemo app allows you to schedule your lights
- Away Mode turns on and off lights for extra security when you're away
- Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, Nest and more
Wemo Insight Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring, WiFi Enabled, Control Your Devices and Manage Energy Costs From Anywhere, Works with Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Control from anywhere. Plug in a WeMo Insight smart plug, download the WeMo app, and control your lights and appliances right from your phone and even your voice through Amazon Alexa and Google assistant. No hub or subscription required
- Works with voice. WeMo pairs with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant so you can control your home with the power of your voice
- Monitor energy costs right from your phone or tablet. This smart plug provides real-time reports on how much energy your devices are consuming. Use the smart plug to monitor how much a space heater is costing you, or how much energy A particular room consumes
- Protects your home better than a mechanical timer. With “away Mode”, your lights will turn on and off randomly to confuse potential intruders and make it look like somebody is home
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Motion Sensor ZSE18 with Magnetic Mount, Works with Vera and SmartThings
- FAST DETECTION: Reports motion to your Z-Wave smart home system reliably. Great solution for light automation and security monitoring. Z-Wave hub required, sold separately. Custom handler needed for SmartThings (contact seller for details). NOT supported by Wink, ADT, Vivint, or Alarm.com.
- EXTRA FEATURES: Adjustable motion sensitivity and retrigger time. Built-in Z-Wave range test tool for easier network troubleshooting. Vibration reports on SmartThings and other selected gateways.
- 2 POWER SOURCES: Runs on a single battery for up to a year (depending on traffic and settings) OR on micro USB cable (NOT INCLUDED). Acts as signal extender when connected to USB.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Extremely small and light, the sensor sits in a perfectly shaped magnetic mounting base for precise and firm positioning.
- CERTIFIED SECURE: Uses the latest S2 Z-Wave protocol and AES-128 signal encryption. Z-Wave Plus chip for longer range and increased battery life.
Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless & Easy to Install (Hue Hub Required, for use with Philips Hue Smart Lights)
- ENHANCE YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor detects outdoor motion and can trigger both Philips Hue Indoor and Outdoor lights. Set your Hue sensor to welcome you or guests home with lights, or detect intruders or potential package thieves with pre-set light scenes, Philips Hue Hub and Hue Smart lights required and sold separately, Works with Apple HomeKit
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: Scare away potential package thieves or intruders, Thanks to the large view angle and detection range the outdoor sensor will spot any movement near your smart home, It can directly turn on your outdoor lights to expose intruders while turning on indoor Hue smart bulbs so it looks like you're home, even when you're not
- EXTREME RESISTENCE: Resistant to all weather conditions, this Philips Hue outdoor sensor is designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance. Certified by UL, the product will withstand heavy rainfall and other weather conditions,
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installed in a matter of minutes, the outdoor motion sensor is easy to mount and is fully wireless. You don’t need an electrician to have it installed. Just unpack the sensor, set it up through the Philips Hue app and install it wherever you like. Configuring the outdoor sensor and setting the daylight and motion sensitivity is also done via the Philips Hue app
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Place the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor where you want. The kit comes equipped with different mounting components. You can mount it on a flat wall, on the inner or outer corner of a wall or post, or on a pole or rain pipe. It's perfect for front yard lighting, deck lighting, porch lighting, around the door, garage or any place around your smart home where it matters. One lens to see it all: The lens of the outdoor sensor is custom designed to detect movement directly below the sensor – for example when you step out of the door or are at a longer distance it detects you. When closely examining the lens you can see how the lens pattern changes to detect movement at close range and the upper part at long range
- UNLOCK HUE'S FULL POTENTIAL: For the full set of smart light features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features. With a Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor!). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup; use your lights to wake up and go to sleep; or make it look like you're home when you're on vacation using presence mimicking features. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience. The possibilities are yours to unlock when you add the Hue Hub (sold separately)
Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- 6-in-1 Z-Wave Plus MultiSensor: motion, humidity, temperature, light lux, UV, vibration sensor.
- 2 year battery life
- Super-small at 1.8 inches. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in downlight.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, Indigo 7, openHAB, SmartThings, Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15070011
Chamberlain Cwpir Weatherproof Outdoor And Alert System Add-On Sensor, Includes 1 Sensor
- Additional PIR sensor works with Chamberlain CWA2000 base receiver (Sold Separately)
- Weatherproof outdoor sensor with adjustable sensitivity control
- Detects motion up to 30 feet away with wide 120 degree angle coverage
- Transmits signal to base station (Chamberlain CWA2000) up to a half mile away in ideal situations
- Easy Installation / easy operation; 2 year battery life. Includes mounting bracket
- NOTE: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
After seeing the best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2021 lets look into the future:
Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2022
These are the new Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor releases available. Will the best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2022 be among them?
- Z Wave Motion Sensor
- Ge Motion Sensor Z Wave
- Z Wave Motion Sensor Switch
- Z Wave Occupancy Sensor
- Z Wave Sensor
Last update 2021-04-29. Price and product availability may change.