If you want to discover more information about z wave outdoor motion sensor, then you certainly came to the right web. Investing in a great z wave outdoor motion sensor involves study and to ensure making the best selection, so we would like to help you to achieve this task with success.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best z wave outdoor motion sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor
- 5 Buy Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Online
- 5.1 Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29
- 5.2 GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor, Table, Shelf, or Wall Mount, On/Off after No Motion is Detected, 180 Degree Detection Range, Scene Activation, Works with SmartThings, Wink, 34193
- 5.3 GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, On/Off, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, Includes White and Lt. Almond, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa, 26931
- 5.4 Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless & Easy to Install (Hue Hub Required, for use with Philips Hue Smart Lights)
- 5.5 Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Motion Sensor ZSE18 with Magnetic Mount, Works with Vera and SmartThings
- 5.6 HomeSeer HS-FLS100 Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor (GEN 2)
- 5.7 Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune, White - PIRZWAVE2.5-ECO
- 5.8 Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- 5.9 Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave Hub Smartthings 3-in 1 Security System, Battery Powered
- 5.10 ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 (Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity)
- 6 Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2022
What is the best z wave outdoor motion sensor to buy?
Here is the top rated choice of other customers buying products related to z wave outdoor motion sensor. For more choices, check out our catalog of Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor or use the search box.
You can utilize the knowledge of people that already have bought z wave outdoor motion sensor to find out additional information about its outcomes. If you want to find out what other people have to say about z wave outdoor motion sensor, keep reading this short article.
Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Reviews
We now have picked some useful video reviews which will help you find out more about z wave outdoor motion sensor.
Click the upper right simbol to get a lot more video suggestions.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers at this moment, bookmark this page and come back later. Price and availability change quickly.
Cheap Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor Online
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29
- OUTDOOR SENSOR: Introducing the first Z-Wave motion detector created for outdoor use. Monitor activity remotely through your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) and automate outdoor lighting based on motion. Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws. Power it with batteries (included) or micro USB (cable + adapter sold separately). Program motion time-out and light level trigger by turning the knobs right on the sensor. New version (2.0) comes with advanced settings for motion sensitivity and lux reports if supported by your hub. Motion detection up to 20 feet.
- COMPATIBILITY: The sensor works great on HomeSeer, Hubitat, Fibaro, and Vera. Custom device handler needed for SmartThings (go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions). Does NOT work with Wink, Ring, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub (the sensor won't work directly with Echo).
- SECURITY: Equipped with the latest authenticated S2 security protocol for encrypted signal and hacker-proof smart home (NOTE: your Z-Wave hub needs to support S2 for this feature to work). Tamper protection and low battery alerts for your peace of mind.
- SUPPORT: Questions or issues? Zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines. Just ask!
GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor, Table, Shelf, or Wall Mount, On/Off after No Motion is Detected, 180 Degree Detection Range, Scene Activation, Works with SmartThings, Wink, 34193
- REQUIRES Z-WAVE-CERTIFIED GATEWAY – Compatible with the following Z-Wave hubs: SmartThings, Wink, Nexia and Trane.
- PLACE ANYWHERE – Included mounting hardware for wall or ceiling installation combined with the option to place the sensor on tables, shelves, counters, desks or other flat surfaces supports use in any indoor location. It is ideal for high-traffic areas, like entryways, common rooms and halls, when powered by an optional micro USB cable.
- WIRELESS CONVENIENCE – Send notifications to mobile devices, trigger scenes and activate lights wirelessly any time movement is detected. The signal range of up to 150ft. from the closest hub or Z-Wave device also enhances versatility.
- WHOLE-ROOM COVERAGE – A reach of up to 45ft. and up to 180-degree coverage range complemented by three sensitivity settings – low/medium/high – accommodates rooms of every size.
- POWER OPTIONS – Two included CR123A batteries last up to two years and support portable use. The option to power the sensor with a micro USB cable (sold separately) activates the Z-Wave signal-repeater function and is perfect for even the busiest areas of your home.
GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, On/Off, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, Includes White and Lt. Almond, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa, 26931
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- SELECTABLE MOTION CONTROL – Personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, vacancy and manual. Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. To deactivate the motion sensor, select manual operation. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, the switch accommodates any room with varying amounts of activity. Additionally, enjoy custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
- 3-WAY READY – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.Voltage:120 volt
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond cover buttons (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Please refer user guide below for better use
Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless & Easy to Install (Hue Hub Required, for use with Philips Hue Smart Lights)
- ENHANCE YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor detects outdoor motion and can trigger both Philips Hue Indoor and Outdoor lights. Set your Hue sensor to welcome you or guests home with lights, or detect intruders or potential package thieves with pre-set light scenes, Philips Hue Hub and Hue Smart lights required and sold separately, Works with Apple HomeKit
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: Scare away potential package thieves or intruders, Thanks to the large view angle and detection range the outdoor sensor will spot any movement near your smart home, It can directly turn on your outdoor lights to expose intruders while turning on indoor Hue smart bulbs so it looks like you're home, even when you're not
- EXTREME RESISTENCE: Resistant to all weather conditions, this Philips Hue outdoor sensor is designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance. Certified by UL, the product will withstand heavy rainfall and other weather conditions,
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installed in a matter of minutes, the outdoor motion sensor is easy to mount and is fully wireless. You don’t need an electrician to have it installed. Just unpack the sensor, set it up through the Philips Hue app and install it wherever you like. Configuring the outdoor sensor and setting the daylight and motion sensitivity is also done via the Philips Hue app
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Place the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor where you want. The kit comes equipped with different mounting components. You can mount it on a flat wall, on the inner or outer corner of a wall or post, or on a pole or rain pipe. It's perfect for front yard lighting, deck lighting, porch lighting, around the door, garage or any place around your smart home where it matters. One lens to see it all: The lens of the outdoor sensor is custom designed to detect movement directly below the sensor – for example when you step out of the door or are at a longer distance it detects you. When closely examining the lens you can see how the lens pattern changes to detect movement at close range and the upper part at long range
- UNLOCK HUE'S FULL POTENTIAL: For the full set of smart light features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features. With a Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor!). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup; use your lights to wake up and go to sleep; or make it look like you're home when you're on vacation using presence mimicking features. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience. The possibilities are yours to unlock when you add the Hue Hub (sold separately)
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Motion Sensor ZSE18 with Magnetic Mount, Works with Vera and SmartThings
- FAST DETECTION: Reports motion to your Z-Wave smart home system reliably. Great solution for light automation and security monitoring. Z-Wave hub required, sold separately. Custom handler needed for SmartThings (contact seller for details). NOT supported by Wink, ADT, Vivint, or Alarm.com.
- EXTRA FEATURES: Adjustable motion sensitivity and retrigger time. Built-in Z-Wave range test tool for easier network troubleshooting. Vibration reports on SmartThings and other selected gateways.
- 2 POWER SOURCES: Runs on a single battery for up to a year (depending on traffic and settings) OR on micro USB cable (NOT INCLUDED). Acts as signal extender when connected to USB.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Extremely small and light, the sensor sits in a perfectly shaped magnetic mounting base for precise and firm positioning.
- CERTIFIED SECURE: Uses the latest S2 Z-Wave protocol and AES-128 signal encryption. Z-Wave Plus chip for longer range and increased battery life.
HomeSeer HS-FLS100 Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor (GEN 2)
- AUTOMATIC AND REMOTE CONTROL: Controls floodlights automtically when motion is sensed or remotely with Z-Wave commands.
- MULTIPLE SENSORS: Built-in motion, temperature and light (LUX) level sensors report back to the hub.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Works with standard floodlight fixtures and 120v incandescent & LED flood light bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with most Z-Wave hubs. Device handler avaialble for SmartThings new app users.
- LATEST TECH: Includes Z-Wave Plus technology and S2 encryption for best performance and security.
- Premium components provides accurate and instant motion detection in both Automation mode and security mode
- Overcomes potential interference of pets as large as 55 lbs, saving nuisance false alarms.
- Easy installs with included flush mount and corner mount wall brackets and begins to learn as Soon as batteries power it up.
- Five Year battery Life and discrete design keep it out of sight and out of mind when not on alert.
- Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of Z-wave home security hubs like Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite, HomeSeer, D-link staples connect and Piper NV. If your brand is not listed, (e.g. Wink or Alarm.com based security panels) compatibility cannot be guaranteed.
Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- 6-in-1 Z-Wave Plus MultiSensor: motion, humidity, temperature, light lux, UV, vibration sensor.
- 2 year battery life
- Super-small at 1.8 inches. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in downlight.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, Indigo 7, openHAB, SmartThings, Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15070011
Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave Hub Smartthings 3-in 1 Security System, Battery Powered
- 3-in 1 Motion, Temperature, Light sensor. Motion sensor accurate to 23 feet, TriSensor also detects temperature -10~50°C / 14~122°C with accracy of ±1°C, 0~30000 LUX with ±3% accracy.
- Wireless and Cordless. Powered by 1 x CR123A battery, estimated battery life: 1 Year. Battery not packed with the box.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave Plus certification number: ZC10-18056128.
ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 (Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity)
- 4 SMART SENSORS IN 1: This compact device detects and reports motion, temperature, humidity, and light level to your smart home app. Compatible Z-Wave hub required, sold separately.
- NEW IMPROVED VERSION: The included CR123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than the previous version. Updated motion detection allows you to get even quicker activity reports.
- CUSTOMIZE IT: Choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion re-trigger interval, and pick from 4 different LED indicator modes (your hub needs to support advanced parameter input).
- SECURITY FIRST: This sensor is equipped with bank-grade AES signal encryption. It's Z-Wave Plus certified to ensure it complies with the highest industry standards.
- WILL IT WORK WITH MY HUB? This sensor is NOT supported by Wink, Vivint, ADT Pulse, Qolsys, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. It will work great with open systems like Almond (Securify), HomeSeer, Home Assistant, Hubitat, SmartThings Hub with custom device handler (contact seller for instructions), VeraEdge, VeraLite (running under UI7), and VeraPlus.
After seeing the best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2021 lets look into the future:
Best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2022
These are the new Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor releases available. Will the best Z Wave Outdoor Motion Sensor 2022 be among them?
- Z Wave Motion Sensor
- Ge Motion Sensor Z Wave
- Z Wave Motion Sensor Switch
- Z Wave Occupancy Sensor
- Z Wave Sensor
Last update 2021-03-02. Price and product availability may change.