If you wish to learn more information about arduino sensor, you have come to the right place. Investing in a great arduino sensor entails study and to ensure making the correct choice, and we want to help you to accomplish this process with success.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best arduino sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Arduino Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Arduino Sensor
- 5 Buy Arduino Sensor Online
- 5.1 ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA2560 Nano
- 5.2 HiLetgo 37 Sensors Assortment Kit 37 Sensors Kit Sensor Starter Kit for Arduino Raspberry pi Sensor kit 37 in 1 Robot Projects Starter Kits for Arduino Raspberry pi
- 5.3 SunFounder Ultimate Sensor Kit for Arduino R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano - Including 98 Page Instructions Book
- 5.4 DEYUE 38 in 1 Sensor Module kit for Arduino Rapsberry Pi Project
- 5.5 KEYESTUDIO CCS811 Carbon Dioxide CO2 VOCs Air Quality Gas Sensor Module for Arduino
- 5.6 GAOHOU PH0-14 Value Detect Sensor Module + PH Electrode Probe BNC For Arduino
- 5.7 MakerHawk 4pcs Analog Ceramic Piezo Vibration Sensor Module 3.3V/5V for Arduino DIY Kit
- 5.8 KOOKYE 16 in 1 Smart Home Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY Professional
- 5.9 Heart Rate Sensor Module MAX30102 Pulse Detection Blood Oxygen Concentration Compatible for Arduino STM32 (Pack of 2)
- 5.10 Arduino Sensor Kit - Base [TPX00031]
- 6 Best Arduino Sensor 2022
What is the best arduino sensor to buy?
Here is the top rated choice of other clients acquiring items related to arduino sensor. For more options, look at our full recomendations of Arduino Sensor or use the search box.
Many individuals have used the arduino sensor before, and now you can benefit from what they have to say regarding it. If you would like to find out what other folks have to say about arduino sensor, read on this post.
Best Arduino Sensor Reviews
We have picked some interesting video reviews which will help you learn more about arduino sensor.
Press the right upper icon to get a lot more video suggestions.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Arduino Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers at this moment, bookmark this page and come back later. Price and availability change quickly.
Cheap Arduino Sensor
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Arduino Sensor Online
ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA2560 Nano
- Updated from the old version (others): Received great ideas from our customers and adopted in this upgraded kit.
- Removed useless modules like light cup and mercury module, heartbeat sensor, two of the hall sensors, one of the dual-color sensor. Add useful modules like GY-521 accelerometer module, LCD1602 screen, DS1307 real time clock module etc.
- Upgraded tutorial only for R3, MEGA2560 R3, NANO in CD, listing paper, resistors pack only from Elegoo Team. There are tutorials in the CD that comes with. If you prefer download the tutorials online from the official website
- 100% compatible with Arduino official IDE, Raspberry Pi and STM32.
- Note: To use Elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge. If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying.
HiLetgo 37 Sensors Assortment Kit 37 Sensors Kit Sensor Starter Kit for Arduino Raspberry pi Sensor kit 37 in 1 Robot Projects Starter Kits for Arduino Raspberry pi
- 37 Sensors Assortment Kit in One Starter Kit
- 37 Sensors Assortment Kit for Arduino MCU Education
- Touch sensor moduleHeartbeat detection module
- Infrared sensor receiver module
SunFounder Ultimate Sensor Kit for Arduino R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano - Including 98 Page Instructions Book
- Premium SunFounder kit of up to 37 self-designed sensor modules for you to learn basic knowledge for Arduino and sensors.
- With detailed user manual containing 35 projects, covering description and breadboard images; provides code, Fritzing images, datasheets, and so on.
- The user manual [PDF] can be downloaded from Technical Specification in the Product Information.
- Well-designed case for with 8 grids for storing the components by category; with anti-reverse cables (pin socket soldered on the modules).
- The R3 control board is not included
DEYUE 38 in 1 Sensor Module kit for Arduino Rapsberry Pi Project
- 38 sensor modules and 1 leaflet in a plastic box.
- A complete set of the most commonly used electronic components for Arduino projects.
- A 0.96 OLED included.
- 100% compatible with Arduino UNO R3 MEGA 2560, Raspberry Pi and STM32.
- The use of DEYUE sensor kits requires basic electronics knowledge. Tutorial information is easy to find online. If you have a problem with this, please send us an e-mail. We will provide specific information for you.
KEYESTUDIO CCS811 Carbon Dioxide CO2 VOCs Air Quality Gas Sensor Module for Arduino
- This sensor mainly uses the CCS811B chip. It is an ultra-low-power miniature digital gas sensor that can detect a wide range of volatile organic compounds (TVOCs), including equivalent carbon dioxide (eCO2) and metal oxide (MOX) levels.
- Equivalent carbon dioxide (eCO2) is measured in the range of 400 to 8192ppm (parts per million), and various volatile organic compounds (TVOC) ranges from 0 to 1187ppb (parts per billion).
- This sensor is very easy to set up and start working with. use it with an arduino to monitor the indoor or outdoor environment.
- This sensor module is compatible with the arduino microcontrollers.
- How to use: Search for "keyestudio wiki KS0457" in Google Chrome to get the wiki online tutorial for this product.
GAOHOU PH0-14 Value Detect Sensor Module + PH Electrode Probe BNC For Arduino
- Response time:≤5S;Settling Time:≤60S;Component Power:≤0.5W;Detectable concentration range: PH0-14;Module Size: 42mm×32mm×20mm;Output: analog voltage signal output;With 4pcs M3 Mounting Holes
- Getting the voltage varies on what you're using. The PH for this sensor is not at 0v for a PH7 it's around 2.51v from the multi-meter and PH4 at 3.03. If you calculate the step, 2.51-3.03 =-0.52. The difference between ph4.01 and PH7 is 2.99.
- If you're using a Particle product like the Photon or Argon, be aware of a bug. It's a hardware issue with the analog ports fluctuating a ghost voltage. This fluctuation is enough at these low voltages reading to make your ph sway by .7 or more. To fix this, you'll need to add a 0.1uF cap between the analog port your using and ground.
- This PH electrode probe must be calibrated with standard buffer solution before each use, and the electrode probe cannot be tested continuously for a long time, which will shorten its life. There are two trimmers on the circuit board. One of them is for offset adjustment (closest to BNC connector) accomplished by removing the Ph probe and shorting the BNC connector with a wire. The other trimmer is an upper limit threshold for the digital output pin.
MakerHawk 4pcs Analog Ceramic Piezo Vibration Sensor Module 3.3V/5V for Arduino DIY Kit
- This Ceramic Piezo Vibration Piece Sensor buffers a piezoelectric transducer that responds to strain changes by generating a measurable output voltage change which is proportional with the strength of vibration. So you can know the extent of vibration. Different from digital vibration sensor that only accounts times, this analog one can tell extent of vibration.
- When the piezoelectric ceramic shocking will generate an electrical signal, controller analog port can be perceived slight vibration signals, also can be realized with vibration interactions related works, such as electronic drums.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V or 5V. Working Current: 1mA. Interface Type: Analog Output.
- Please connect analog voltage ceramic vibration sensor to the UNO controller's analog port A0 in accordance with the procedure, then observe the output value of serial port when the vibration degree is different, it can realize interactive works related to the vibration.
- Strong After-sales Service Team: As long as you have any questions about the product, we will resolve your issue immediately if received your email, your satisfactory purchase experience is our greatest hope! How to email us? Plz click “MakerHawk-US” and click “Ask a question” to email us! Looking forward to your consultation!
KOOKYE 16 in 1 Smart Home Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY Professional
- SMART HOME LEARNING KIT--This kit combines the most common electronic components of smart home projects,developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino and raspberry pi 3 DIY.
- THE PROFESSIONAL SMART HOME KIT--This has 16 sensors modules and delicately selected sensors to detect temperature, humidity, sound, light, infrared, motion, flame,vibration,digital touch, air pressure and many other commonly-used sensors modules.
- THE MOST COMPLETE SMART HOME KIT--This universal kit are compatible for Arduino UNO R3 / Mega2560 / Mega328 /Nano / Raspberry Pi, it could DIY 16 projects according to your need.
- HIGH QUALITY GUARANTEE--We eliminate many old-fashioned sensors which have low reliability and duplicate function as other sensor in the kit, the kookye modules sensor kits are choosed carefully for our user.
Heart Rate Sensor Module MAX30102 Pulse Detection Blood Oxygen Concentration Compatible for Arduino STM32 (Pack of 2)
- Integrates a red LED, a infrared LED, aphotodetector, an optical equipment and a low noise electronic circuit with environmental light suppression.
- The standard I2C compatible communication interface can transmit the collected data to Arduino, KL25Z and other microcontrollers for heart rate and blood oxygen calculation.
- Apply to wearable device for heart rate and blood oxygen collection, worn on fingers, ear lobes, wrists and other places.
- The chip can also turn off the module by software, and the standby current is close to zero, so that the power supply can always be maintained.
Arduino Sensor Kit - Base [TPX00031]
- The Arduino Sensor Kit is made for Makers who have just started using Arduino to explore the vast space of electronics and programming. This kit teaches how to connect and program basic Grove modules that includes both sensors and actuators along with the Arduino Uno.
- Grove is an open-source, modulated, and ready-to-use toolset and takes a building block approach to assemble electronics. This Kit includes a Base Shield to which the various Grove modules can be connected both individually, or together in various combinations to create fun and exciting projects.
- The Base Shield can then be mounted on to an Arduino UNO board and can be programmed using the Arduino IDE. Instructions for connecting and programming the different modules are also included in this kit.
- All of the modules use a Grove connector, which connects each of the components to a Base Shield in just a few seconds.
- The Kit comes with access to an online platform with all the instructions required to plug, sketch and play with the different Grove Modules. This kit does not include the Arduino Uno.
After seeing the best Arduino Sensor 2021 lets look into the future:
Best Arduino Sensor 2022
These are the new Arduino Sensor releases available. Will the best Arduino Sensor 2022 be among them?
- Arduino Microphone Sensor
- Arduino Humidity Sensor
- Arduino Moisture Sensor
- Arduino Water Level Sensor
- Arduino Smoke Sensor
Last update 2021-06-08. Price and product availability may change.