If you wish to learn more information about arduino sensor, you have come to the right place. Investing in a great arduino sensor entails study and to ensure making the correct choice, and we want to help you to accomplish this process with success.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best arduino sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Arduino Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Arduino Sensor
- 5 Buy Arduino Sensor Online
- 5.1 ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA2560 Nano
- 5.2 SunFounder Ultimate Sensor Kit for Arduino R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano - Including 98 Page Instructions Book
- 5.3 HiLetgo 37 Sensors Assortment Kit 37 Sensors Kit Sensor Starter Kit for Arduino Raspberry pi Sensor kit 37 in 1 Robot Projects Starter Kits for Arduino Raspberry pi
- 5.4 37 Sensors Assortment Kit.37 Sensor Starter Kit for Arduino Raspberry pi Sensor kit 37in1 Robot Projects Starter Kits for Arduino UNO R3, MEGA,Nano,Raspberry Pi 3,3B+,RPi A,Model B,B+,2
- 5.5 DEYUE 38 in 1 Sensor Module kit for Arduino Rapsberry Pi Project
- 5.6 KEYESTUDIO MEGA Sensor Shield V1 for Arduino MEGA 2560 R3 Prototyping Projects
- 5.7 ESP8266 Weather Station Kit with DHT11 Temperature Humidity BMP180 Atmosphetic Pressure BH1750FVI Light Sensor 0.96" OLED IIC YellowBlue Display for Arduino IDE IoT Starter(Guidance Document Included)
- 5.8 kuman Compatible For Arduino Raspberry pi Sensor kit, 37 in 1 Robot Projects Starter Kits with Tutorials Compatible for Arduino RPi 3 2 Model B B+ K5
- 5.9 MakerHawk 4pcs Analog Ceramic Piezo Vibration Sensor Module 3.3V/5V for Arduino DIY Kit
- 5.10 Comidox 37/Set Sensor Assortment Kit 37 in 1 Sensor Module Starter Kit for Arduino MCU Educ(Infrared/Temperature/Avoid Obstacle/Buzzer Sensor etc)
- 6 Best Arduino Sensor 2022
What is the best arduino sensor to buy?
Here is the top rated choice of other clients acquiring items related to arduino sensor. For more options, look at our full recomendations of Arduino Sensor or use the search box.
Many individuals have used the arduino sensor before, and now you can benefit from what they have to say regarding it. If you would like to find out what other folks have to say about arduino sensor, read on this post.
Best Arduino Sensor Reviews
We have picked some interesting video reviews which will help you learn more about arduino sensor.
Press the right upper icon to get a lot more video suggestions.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Arduino Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers at this moment, bookmark this page and come back later. Price and availability change quickly.
Cheap Arduino Sensor
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Arduino Sensor Online
ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA2560 Nano
- Updated from the old version (others): Received great ideas from our customers and adopted in this upgraded kit.
- Removed useless modules like light cup and mercury module, heartbeat sensor, two of the hall sensors, one of the dual-color sensor. Add useful modules like GY-521 accelerometer module, LCD1602 screen, DS1307 real time clock module etc.
- Upgraded tutorial only for R3, MEGA2560 R3, NANO in CD, listing paper, resistors pack only from Elegoo Team. There are tutorials in the CD that comes with. If you prefer download the tutorials online from the official website
- 100% compatible with Arduino official IDE, Raspberry Pi and STM32.
- Note: To use Elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge. If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying.
SunFounder Ultimate Sensor Kit for Arduino R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano - Including 98 Page Instructions Book
- Premium SunFounder kit of up to 37 self-designed sensor modules for you to learn basic knowledge for Arduino and sensors.
- With detailed user manual containing 35 projects, covering description and breadboard images; provides code, Fritzing images, datasheets, and so on.
- The user manual [PDF] can be downloaded from Technical Specification in the Product Information.
- Well-designed case for with 8 grids for storing the components by category; with anti-reverse cables (pin socket soldered on the modules).
- The R3 control board is not included
HiLetgo 37 Sensors Assortment Kit 37 Sensors Kit Sensor Starter Kit for Arduino Raspberry pi Sensor kit 37 in 1 Robot Projects Starter Kits for Arduino Raspberry pi
- 37 Sensors Assortment Kit in One Starter Kit
- 37 Sensors Assortment Kit for Arduino MCU Education
- Touch sensor moduleHeartbeat detection module
- Infrared sensor receiver module
DEYUE 38 in 1 Sensor Module kit for Arduino Rapsberry Pi Project
- 38 sensor modules and 1 leaflet in a plastic box.
- A complete set of the most commonly used electronic components for Arduino projects.
- A 0.96 OLED included.
- 100% compatible with Arduino UNO R3 MEGA 2560, Raspberry Pi and STM32.
- The use of DEYUE sensor kits requires basic electronics knowledge. Tutorial information is easy to find online. If you have a problem with this, please send us an e-mail. We will provide specific information for you.
KEYESTUDIO MEGA Sensor Shield V1 for Arduino MEGA 2560 R3 Prototyping Projects
- Nice Sensor shield of MEGA 2560, Easy prototyping and Very convenient especially for 3PIN (G V S) connections. There are tons of ground and VCC headers making really it easy to connect various Arduino modules and sensors with DuPont style cables.
- This sensor shield board really simplify the circuit and easily connect commonly used sensors.The board is having digital and analog interface, Bluetooth module communication interface, SD Card module communication interface, APC 220 radio frequency module interface, etc.
- This sensor shield allows ease development and prototyping and makes convenient way to connect many external devices/sensors.
- This board works well for prototyping or certain permanent applications and a very handy companion to an Mega 2560 or compatible board.
- 100% Compatible with the programming software for Arduino. Excellent shield board in good quality and packaged in a nice box! Great for all kinds of scientific experiment research for Arduino
ESP8266 Weather Station Kit with DHT11 Temperature Humidity BMP180 Atmosphetic Pressure BH1750FVI Light Sensor 0.96" OLED IIC YellowBlue Display for Arduino IDE IoT Starter(Guidance Document Included)
- ✔️The weather station uses the ESP8266-12E to obtain data from the Internet: time of a city, weather data and forecast information for the next 3 days, scrolling on the SSD1306 OLED Display; the device can switch to display data from any city in the world - maybe your relatives or friends live there
- ✔️The device uses sensors DHT11, BMP180,BH1750FVI to collect temperature, humidity, Atmosphetic Pressure and light data. The weather station reads data indoor via sensor every 5 seconds and uploads it to the Internet every 60 seconds.You can see real-time data charts from your phone or computer.Of course you can modify the code to implement different functions
- ✔️【ESP8266】:CP2102 chip inside,Micro USB,4MB flash,full I/O port and wireless 802.11 supported IOT platform Arduino compatible. 【DHT11】 Sensor: A digital signal output with a calibrated temperature and humidity combined sensor.The simple communication protocol greatly reduces the programming effort required
- ✔️【BMP180】:high-precision, small size, ultra-low power 3μA pressure sensor.Its performance excellence, the absolute accuracy of the lowest can reach 0.03hPa.Can directly through the I2C bus connected with a variety of microprocessors.Pressure range: 300 ~ 1100hPa. 【BH1750FVI】:Digital Light intensity Sensor.Direct digital output, complex calculation is omitted, omitting calibration. 【OLED Yellow Blue Display】:0.96" SSD1306 128X64 Yellow&Blue OLED LCD Display with I2C IIC SPI Serial
- ✔️We have prepared weather station hardware.And 50M guidance manual,demo code,burning tools,necessary class libraries.Download link label is pasted at the bottom of the packaging box.or contact us on Amazon,we will send download link to you.Package List：1 x Esp8266-12E,1 x DHT11,1 x BMP180,1xBH1750FVI ,1 x OLED Display,2 x breadboard,20 x dupont cable,1 x usb cable
kuman Compatible For Arduino Raspberry pi Sensor kit, 37 in 1 Robot Projects Starter Kits with Tutorials Compatible for Arduino RPi 3 2 Model B B+ K5
- Professional 37-in-1 Sensor Module Kit, NOT ONLY compatible for ARDUINO, BUT ALSO compatible for raspberry pi RPi 3 2 Model B A A+ B+
- Complete Update and common models for arduino Mega 2560 starter kit
- Great sensor kit with tutorials compatible for Arduino and raspberry pi.
- Standard interface can be controlled directly by microcontroller ( 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED.
MakerHawk 4pcs Analog Ceramic Piezo Vibration Sensor Module 3.3V/5V for Arduino DIY Kit
- This Ceramic Piezo Vibration Piece Sensor buffers a piezoelectric transducer that responds to strain changes by generating a measurable output voltage change which is proportional with the strength of vibration. So you can know the extent of vibration. Different from digital vibration sensor that only accounts times, this analog one can tell extent of vibration.
- When the piezoelectric ceramic shocking will generate an electrical signal, controller analog port can be perceived slight vibration signals, also can be realized with vibration interactions related works, such as electronic drums.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V or 5V. Working Current: 1mA. Interface Type: Analog Output.
- Please connect analog voltage ceramic vibration sensor to the UNO controller's analog port A0 in accordance with the procedure, then observe the output value of serial port when the vibration degree is different, it can realize interactive works related to the vibration.
- Strong After-sales Service Team: As long as you have any questions about the product, we will resolve your issue immediately if received your email, your satisfactory purchase experience is our greatest hope! How to email us? Plz click “MakerHawk-US” and click “Ask a question” to email us! Looking forward to your consultation!
Comidox 37/Set Sensor Assortment Kit 37 in 1 Sensor Module Starter Kit for Arduino MCU Educ(Infrared/Temperature/Avoid Obstacle/Buzzer Sensor etc)
- One set contains 37 different sensor modules that give you a comprehensive understanding of the basics of Arduino and sensors.
- A complete set of the most common and practical electronic components of the Arduino is the perfect choice for electronics enthusiasts.
- Arduino enthusiasts can easily control and use these modules.
- Including temperature sensors, water level sensors, pressure sensors,,infrared receiver modules, etc., to meet your different needs.
- Whether you are learning Arduino or other controllers, sensors are a must, because we have to control the data, such as photoresistors, temperature sensors, infrared receiver modules, etc. are often used. This time, we put the sensors that most learners need in a suit, so that everyone can get 37 sensors at a time, which is convenient for everyone to use and learn.
After seeing the best Arduino Sensor 2021 lets look into the future:
Best Arduino Sensor 2022
These are the new Arduino Sensor releases available. Will the best Arduino Sensor 2022 be among them?
- Arduino Microphone Sensor
- Arduino Humidity Sensor
- Arduino Moisture Sensor
- Arduino Water Level Sensor
- Arduino Smoke Sensor
Last update 2021-01-10. Price and product availability may change.