If you would like learn more specifics of arduino microphone sensor, then you have come to the correct web. Making the right choice when searching to buy a arduino microphone sensor is not really easy, so we hope that you will use this information to make a well informed decision.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best arduino microphone sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Arduino Microphone Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Arduino Microphone Sensor
- 5 Buy Arduino Microphone Sensor Online
- 5.1 KEYESTUDIO 37 in 1 Sensor Kit 37 Sensors Modules Starter Kit for Arduino Mega R3 2560 Raspberry Pi Programming, Electronics Components STEM Education Set for Kids Teens Adults + Tutorial
- 5.2 WMYCONGCONG 10 PCS TTP223B Digital Touch Capacitive Sensor Module for Arduino DIY (10PCS)
- 5.3 ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA Nano
- 5.4 Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32 S3 Sense - 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, BLE 5.0, OV2640 Camera Sensor, Digital Microphone, 8MB PSRAM, 8MB Flash, Battery Charge Supported, Rich Interface, IoT, Embedded ML
- 5.5 DAOKI 5PCS High Sensitivity Sound Microphone Sensor Detection Module for Arduino AVR PIC
- 5.6 Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense Rev2 with headers [ABX00070]
- 5.7 6 Pieces Electret Microphone Amplifier Module MAX4466 Adjustable Gain Blue Breakout Board
- 5.8 HiLetgo 37 Sensors Assortment Kit 37 Sensors Kit Sensor Starter Kit for Arduino Raspberry pi Sensor kit 37 in 1 Robot Projects Starter Kits for Arduino Raspberry pi
- 5.9 Seeed Studio XIAO nRF52840 Sense - Supports Arduino/CircuitPython - Bluetooth5.0 NFC with Onboard Antenna, MCU with 6-axis IMU Works with Amazon Sidewalk.
- 5.10 Teyleten Robot INMP441 Omnidirectional Microphone Module MEMS High Precision Low Power I2S Interface for ESP32 (5PCS)
- 6 Best Arduino Microphone Sensor 2025
What is the best arduino microphone sensor to buy?
This is the best choice of other customers purchasing products related to arduino microphone sensor. For further options, have a look at our selection of Arduino Microphone Sensor or use the search box.
Many people have used the arduino microphone sensor previously, so you can benefit from what they should say about this product. In order to find out what other people want to say about arduino microphone sensor, continue reading this short article.
Best Arduino Microphone Sensor Reviews
We have now picked some interesting videos which can help you find out more about arduino microphone sensor.
Press the upper right side to get mmany more video suggestions.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Arduino Microphone Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers now, bookmark this page and come back later. Price and availability change quickly.
Buy Arduino Microphone Sensor Online
KEYESTUDIO 37 in 1 Sensor Kit 37 Sensors Modules Starter Kit for Arduino Mega R3 2560 Raspberry Pi Programming, Electronics Components STEM Education Set for Kids Teens Adults + Tutorial
- This sensor kit comes with 37 basic sensors and modules, which is good for learning basic knowledge about sensors. The main controller is Not Included.
- It comes with detailed tutorials which include pictures and code and 37 projects, explained step by step. Note we provide arduino tutorials, without Raspberry Pi tutorials.
- Each module has 3-4 pins broken out that make it easy to plug into a solderless breadboard or hook up to with DuPont wires. They are intended to be used with the Arduino platform, but can also be used with the Raspberry Pi platform as well.
- Packed well in nice box, also each item packed well separately.
- High quality kit for those beginners who are interested in programming. 100% compatible with Arduino R3, MEGA 2560, NANO, Raspberry pi and more.
WMYCONGCONG 10 PCS TTP223B Digital Touch Capacitive Sensor Module for Arduino DIY (10PCS)
- Low power consumption.
- Power supply: 2 - 5.5V DC.
- Great replacement for the traditional touch of a button.
- 4 M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation.
- Size: 24 x 24 x 7mm/9.45 x 9.45 x 2.76inch (L x W x H).
ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA Nano
- Unleash Your Inner Maker with Our Upgraded Sensor Modules Kit - Packed with 37 essential components for your arduino projects!
- Say Goodbye to Useless Modules - Our kit includes only the best, like the GY-521 accelerometer, LCD1602 screen, and DS1307 real time clock module, etc!
- Learn with Ease - Our upgraded tutorial is designed specifically for UNO R3, MEGA R3, and NANO - Plus, we've included a CD and listing paper for your convenience!
- 100% Compatible with Arduino Official IDE and STM32 - So You Can Get Started Right Away!
- Perfect for Beginners and Pros Alike - Just remember, basic electronic knowledge is required, but we're here to help you every step of the way!
Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32 S3 Sense - 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, BLE 5.0, OV2640 Camera Sensor, Digital Microphone, 8MB PSRAM, 8MB Flash, Battery Charge Supported, Rich Interface, IoT, Embedded ML
- Powerful MCU Board: Incorporate the ESP32S3 32-bit, dual-core, Xtensa processor chip operating up to 240 MHz, mounted multiple development ports, Arduino / MicroPython supported
- Advanced Functionality: Detachable OV2640 camera sensor for 1600*1200 resolution, compatible with OV5640 camera sensor, integrating additional digital microphone
- Great Memory for more Possibilities: Offer 8MB PSRAM and 8MB FLASH, supporting SD card slot for external 32GB FAT memory
- Outstanding RF performance: Support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and BLE dual wireless communication, support 100m+ remote communication when connected with U.FL antenna
- Thumb-sized Compact Design: 21 x 17.5mm, adopting the classic form factor of XIAO, suitable for space-limited projects like wearable devices
DAOKI 5PCS High Sensitivity Sound Microphone Sensor Detection Module for Arduino AVR PIC
- There is a mounting screw hole 3mm.
- Use 5v DC power supply
- There are threshold level output flip.
- Real-time output of the microphone voltage signal / DO. when the sound intensity reaches a threshold
- The output high and low signal threshold - Sensitivity potentiometer adjustmen. Application:Microphone sound detection
Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense Rev2 with headers [ABX00070]
- You can build wearables that use artificial intelligence to recognize movements.
- You can build a room temperature monitoring system that can make suggestions or even make changes to the thermostat settings.
- A gesture or voice recognition device can be created using the microphone or the gesture sensor, taking advantage of the AI capabilities of the card.
6 Pieces Electret Microphone Amplifier Module MAX4466 Adjustable Gain Blue Breakout Board
- Application: MAX4466 microphone breakout is suitable for voice converters, audio recording and sampling, and audio response projects using FFT; On the back, there is a small trimmer pot to adjust the gain; You can set the gain from 25x to 125x
- Parameters: power supply voltage: +2.4V to +5.5V (can be compatible with STM, Raspberry Pi and other development board motherboards); Power supply rejection ratio: 112dB; Common mode rejection ratio: 126dB; AVOL: 125dB (RL = 100kΩ) rail-to-rail output; Quiescent power supply current: <24μA; Gain bandwidth: 600kHz
- 20-20KHz electret microphone soldered on: comes with a 20-20KHz electret microphone soldered on the board for audio-reactive projects; It is recommended to use the FFT driver library, which can take audio input and 'translate' it into frequencies
- Easy to use: connect GND to ground, VCC to 2.4-5VDC; For the good performance, use the 'quietest' supply available (this would be the 3.3V supply)
- Power supply noise rejection function: the amplifier has good power supply noise rejection
HiLetgo 37 Sensors Assortment Kit 37 Sensors Kit Sensor Starter Kit for Arduino Raspberry pi Sensor kit 37 in 1 Robot Projects Starter Kits for Arduino Raspberry pi
- 37 Sensors Assortment Kit in One Starter Kit
- 37 Sensors Assortment Kit for Arduino MCU Education
- Touch sensor moduleHeartbeat detection module
- Infrared sensor receiver module
Seeed Studio XIAO nRF52840 Sense - Supports Arduino/CircuitPython - Bluetooth5.0 NFC with Onboard Antenna, MCU with 6-axis IMU Works with Amazon Sidewalk.
- 📌【Powerful CPU】As the advanced version of the board XIAO BLE, Seeed XIAO BLE Sense has equipped a powerful Nordic nRF52840 MCU which is designed in a Bluetooth 5.0 module, built around 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU with Floating-Point Unit(FPU) operating at 64Mhz.
- 📌【Wireless Capabilities】XIAO BLE Sense has Bluetooth 5.0 NFC module with onboard antenna. With the capabilities of wireless connection, it still remains the Seeed XIAO series classic form-factor of small and exquisite which can be used for wearable devices and Internet of Things projects.
- 📌【Rich interface】Firstly, the Near Field Communication(NFC) is functional on the board. Secondly, there is a tiny and elegant reset button on one side of the Type-C interface. It is designed in a three-in-one LED along with power LED. It supports UART, IIC, and SPI all three common serial ports. Same as Seeed XIAO RP2040, it has an onboard 2 MB flash which means it can also be programmed by Arduino, MicroPython, CircuitPython, or other program languages.
- 📌【Extra Onboard Sensors】One of them is a digital microphone created through Pulse Density Modulation(PDM) module on the nRF52840 chip. It can receive audio data in real-time which allows it can be used for audio recognition. The board not only receives audio data but also can speak through the MSM261D3526H1CPM microphone. The other one is 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit(IMU) which can be applied in TinyML projects like gesture recognition.
- 📌【Ultra-small Size】21 x 17.5mm, Seeed Xiao series classic form-factor for wearable devices. Part List: Seeed XIAO BLE Sense - nRF52840*1/7 Pins Header*2.
Teyleten Robot INMP441 Omnidirectional Microphone Module MEMS High Precision Low Power I2S Interface for ESP32 (5PCS)
- INMP441 is a high performance, low power consumption, digital output, omnidirectional MEMS microphone with bottom port
- The complete INMP441 solution consists of a MEMS sensor, signal composition conditioning, analog-to-digital converter, anti-aliasing filter, power management and industry standard 24-bit I²S interface.
- The I²S interface allows INMP441 to connect directly to digital processors, such as DSPs and microcontrollers, without the need for the audio codec used in the system
- INMP441 has a high signal-to-noise ratio and is an excellent choice for near-field applications. INMP441 has a flat broadband frequency response, resulting in high definition of natural sound.
After seeing the best Arduino Microphone Sensor 2024 lets look into the future:
Best Arduino Microphone Sensor 2025
These are the new Arduino Microphone Sensor releases available. Will the best Arduino Microphone Sensor 2025 be among them?
Last update 2024-03-03. Price and product availability may change.