If you wish to get more information about wahoo speed cadence sensor, then you arrived off to the right place. In this posting, you will learn all the significant features of wahoo speed cadence sensor that may help you make the right choice.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best wahoo speed cadence sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor
- 5 Buy Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor Online
- 5.1 Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers
- 5.2 Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+
- 5.3 CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor, Bluetooth ANT+ Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor, Wireless RPM Bicycle Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer/Rouvy/Zwift/Openrider/Peloton/Wahoo/CooSporide
- 5.4 Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence
- 5.5 Magene Outdoor Speed/Cadence Sensor for Cycling, Wireless Bluetooth/Ant+ Bike Computer RPM Sensor, Compatible with Wahoo Fitness, Strava
- 5.6 Garmin Edge 530, Performance GPS Cycling/Bike Computer with Mapping, Dynamic Performance Monitoring and Popularity Routing
- 5.7 CYCPLUS Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth & ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Speed IP67 Waterproof- C3 X 2
- 5.8 MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth /ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Cycling Speed Sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers
- 5.9 SenseView Sensor
- 5.10 Wahoo: The Patrols of America's Most Famous World War II Submarine
- 6 Best Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor 2023
What is the best wahoo speed cadence sensor to buy?
This is actually the top rated choice of other customers purchasing items related to wahoo speed cadence sensor. For more alternatives, check out our list of Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor or use the search box.
Lots of people have bought the wahoo speed cadence sensor before, and now you can take advantage of what they should say about it. If you want to learn what other folks have to say about wahoo speed cadence sensor, read more on this short article.
Best Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor Reviews
To help you, we have collected several useful videos with reviews that will help you make an informed choice about wahoo speed cadence sensor.
Press the right upper side to get mmany more video recomendations.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers at this moment, bookmark this page and come back tomorrow. Price and availability may change quickly.
Cheap Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor Online
Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers
- Track and capture real-time cycling speed and cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Cadence attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe; Speed attaches to your bike’s wheel hub (mounts included).
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava.
- Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap.
Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+
- Track and capture real-time speed, cadence and distance on your iPhone, Android, and bike computer. NOTE:Kindly refer the user manual before usage of the product.
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ to your iPhone, Android and/or bike computer. The magnet will have to pass within 1/8 inch to get a reading
- Works with Zwift and TrainerRoad! Capture cadence on your favorite indoor cycling platform, No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
- Also works with the free Wahoo Fitness app, Strava, RideWithGPS, MapMyRide, Cyclemeter, and more!. Supported iDevices: iPhone,iPhone 4S and newer,iPad,iPad (3rd gen and newer),iPod ,iPod Touch (5th gen)
- Lightweight and easy to install, comes with both rubber band and zip tie mounts. Universal fit - works with most bikes and frame sizes.
CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor, Bluetooth ANT+ Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor, Wireless RPM Bicycle Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer/Rouvy/Zwift/Openrider/Peloton/Wahoo/CooSporide
- ✅RPM Cycling Sensor - Tracking and provide real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone apps with CooSpo bike RPM cycling sensor.
- ✅Cadence or Speed Sensor – Switch the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode. Cadence sensor attaches on crank, blue LED will light up for three seconds on the panel. Speed sensor mounts on the axle with red LED light up for three seconds on panel. Two modes CAN NOT working at the same time.
- ✅Bluetooth & ANT+ Compatible - Compatible with wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ dual mode technology, it allows you to connect and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers in the same time.
- ✅App Compatible & Battery Life - Work with popular training app including Zwift, Rouvy, RidewithGPS, Peloton, Openrider, TrainerRoad CooSporide, CR2032 battery lasts up to 500 hours.WAHOO APP can’t tracking 2 data in the same time even you have 2 sensors.
- ✅Best Design and Support – Total weight is 9.5g , easy install. It comes with rubber pad and different size O-ring to help you better fix it on bike. Wireless and non-magnetic, IP67 waterproof for rainny riding. CooSpo offer 1 year warranty once the sensor shipped.
Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT and connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
- The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
Magene Outdoor Speed/Cadence Sensor for Cycling, Wireless Bluetooth/Ant+ Bike Computer RPM Sensor, Compatible with Wahoo Fitness, Strava
- [Battery] Remove the insulating sheet of the pre-installed battery before usage; re-install the battery to switch between the speed and cadence mode.
- [Mode] 1 sensor can ONLY select one mode (Speed or Cadence) at the one time.So you need 2 sensors to test both speed and cadence.(1 for speed,1 for cadence)
- [Device] When using the Bluetooth protocol 1 sensor can ONLY connect to 1 APP or device concurrently; When using ANT+ protocol it can be connected to multiple devices at the same time.
- [Connection] When using a smart phone APP, you need to search for the sensor in the APP, searching through the phone system’s Bluetooth setting is invalid.
- [Hibernation] S3+ sensor will automatically enter the sleep state for 1 minute to save power after the sensor is stationary, the sensor will ONLY start sending broadcasts after it is properly woken-up.
Garmin Edge 530, Performance GPS Cycling/Bike Computer with Mapping, Dynamic Performance Monitoring and Popularity Routing
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping. Compatible with Vector (power meter). Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT Plus-enabled power meters)
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training balance, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, assistance and compatibility with Variant rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when device is paired with your compatible smartphone)
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
CYCPLUS Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth & ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Speed IP67 Waterproof- C3 X 2
- SPEED SENSOR & CADENCE SENSOR- Package include: 2 pcs speed &cadence, you can use the speed and cadence sensor at the same time.
- BLUETOOTH & ANT+ MULTI-PROTOCOL: Supports all kinds of equipments and applications which collect speed or cadence data via Bluetooth or ANT+
- ULTRA SMALL DESIGN & LONG ENDURANCE: SIZE only 38mm×29.5mm×9.5mm & WEIGHT only 9.2g. Not affect bike appearance and increase cycling burden.300 hours using time & 300 days standby time. It will enter the SLEEP MODE when not in motion.
- DUAL-MODE SENSOR: Quickly switch between cadence and speed sensor modes by toggling switch to different position.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easily attach to your bike with included ELASTIC and DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE, no magnet or calibration needed. Excelsior quality and innovative design help you ride scientifically and healthily. Mounts to any bike's wheel hub, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth /ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Cycling Speed Sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY - Connect the speed and cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA - Tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer, smartwatch, and smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL - NO magnets needed, the cadence sensor attaches to the left crank of your bike, the speed sensor attaches to the wheel hub.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE - The moofit speed and cadence sensor compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, such as Zwift, OpenRider, E-lite HRV, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Rouvy, etc. (MooFit app Unavailable)
- ATTENTION: You can't pair the two sensors with the Wahoo app at the same time, because Wahoo makes the brand connection restrictions, you can only pair one sensor one time, except for Wahoo itself brand sensors.
- Sensor readouts in real time (up to 20 different sensor readings from a (current) total of 82 available)
- Simply connect, monitor, track and share sensoric data!
- Internal and external sensors (Android Internal, Zephyr BioHarness BH3, Zephyr HxM, Zephyr HxM Smart, 31 Other BT LE 4.0 Heart sensors (Adidas, BiiFit, Blueleza, Polar H7, Wahoo, 60beat...), SensorDrone, TI SensorTag, OBD2 / ELM327
- Dutch (Publication Language)
Wahoo: The Patrols of America's Most Famous World War II Submarine
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- O'Kane, Richard (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 370 Pages - 11/11/2009 (Publication Date) - Presidio Press (Publisher)
After seeing the best Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor 2022 lets look into the future:
Best Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor 2023
These are the new Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor releases available. Will the best Wahoo Speed Cadence Sensor 2023 be among them?
- Wahoo Cadence And Speed Sensor
- Wahoo Speed And Cadence Bike Sensor
- Wahoo Cadence Sensor
- Wahoo Rpm Cadence Sensor
- Wahoo Cadence Sensor For Spin Bike
Last update 2022-01-23. Price and product availability may change.