If you want to find out more details about smartthings light sensor, then you certainly arrived on the right place. Buying a very good smartthings light sensor requires analysis and to ensure making the best selection, so we would like to assist you to accomplish this task with good results.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best smartthings light sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Smartthings Light Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Smartthings Light Sensor
- 5 Buy Smartthings Light Sensor Online
- 5.1 Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave Hub Smartthings 3-in 1 Security System, Battery Powered
- 5.2 Centralite Micro Motion Sensor (Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms)
- 5.3 GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, On/Off, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, Includes White and Lt. Almond, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa, 26931
- 5.4 Samsung GP-U999SJVLCAA SmartThings Water Leak Sensor - Automate Lights & Siren for Alert - ZigBee, Accessory Hub, White
- 5.5 Sensative Z-Wave Plus Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Light Sensor Strips Comfort, Works with SmartThings
- 5.6 FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement, Temperature, Light Intensity, Accelerometer, FGMS-001, doesn't work with HomeKit
- 5.7 Sengled Smart Window & Door Sensor, Hub Required, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings, Echo 4th, Echo Show 10, Echo Plus, 2 Count (Pack of 1)
- 5.8 Lutron Caseta Smart Home Dimmer Switch, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant | for LED Light Bulbs, Incandescent Bulbs and Halogen Bulbs | PD-6WCL-WH | White
- 5.9 Echo Dot (3rd Gen, 2018 release) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal
- 5.10 Zooz Z-Wave Plus Q Sensor ZSE11 | Motion, Temperature, Humidity, Light (Hub Required)
- 6 Best Smartthings Light Sensor 2022
What is the best smartthings light sensor to buy?
This is basically the top choice of other clients purchasing items related to smartthings light sensor. For additional options, have a look at our full list of Smartthings Light Sensor or use the search box.
A lot of people have used the smartthings light sensor before, and now you can take full advantage of what they should say about it. Read on to discover the top selling supplements and what other folks have to say about them.
Best Smartthings Light Sensor Reviews
We certainly have chosen some interesting videos with reviews which will help you discover more about smartthings light sensor.
Press the right upper simbol to see a lot more video recomendations.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Smartthings Light Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers, bookmark this page and come back tomorrow. Price and availability may change quickly.
Cheap Smartthings Light Sensor
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Smartthings Light Sensor Online
Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave Hub Smartthings 3-in 1 Security System, Battery Powered
- 3-in 1 Motion, Temperature, Light sensor. Motion sensor accurate to 23 feet, TriSensor also detects temperature -10~50°C / 14~122°C with accracy of ±1°C, 0~30000 LUX with ±3% accracy.
- Wireless and Cordless. Powered by 1 x CR123A battery, estimated battery life: 1 Year. Battery not packed with the box.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave Plus certification number: ZC10-18056128.
Centralite Micro Motion Sensor (Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms)
- Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms
- 15-foot detection range
- 2-year battery life
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Trigger scenes, notifications, and automation features when used with a ZigBee-compatible hub
GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, On/Off, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, Includes White and Lt. Almond, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa, 26931
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- SELECTABLE MOTION CONTROL – Personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, vacancy and manual. Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. To deactivate the motion sensor, select manual operation. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, the switch accommodates any room with varying amounts of activity. Additionally, enjoy custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
- 3-WAY READY – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.Voltage:120 volt
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond cover buttons (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Please refer user guide below for better use
Samsung GP-U999SJVLCAA SmartThings Water Leak Sensor - Automate Lights & Siren for Alert - ZigBee, Accessory Hub, White
- Leaking & Flooding Protection: Place the SmartThings Water Leak Sensor under sinks, refrigerators, washing machines, and more to detect excess water or moisture and receive immediate alerts on your phone
- Temperature Monitoring: The sensor also monitors temperature, requiring a 32- to 104-degree operating temperature; You can choose from light-up or siren alerts when abnormal moisture or temperatures are detected in sensitive areas
- Avoid Potential Damage: You can program your connected smart devices to shut down electronics automatically to prevent electrocution and damage to your home from water leaks and irregular temperatures
- Operating Requirements: Use with SmartThings Hub, SmartThings Wi-Fi, or other compatible SmartThings devices (connected devices sold separately); This product is available in the U.S. only
- Included Components: Package includes battery, quick-start guide, and health and safety guide. Comes with Samsung SmartThings 1-year limited; Battery range is 50-130 feet, depending on your home’s construction; Intended for indoor use only
- Access to User Manual: Please note that a PDF file of the SmartThings Water Leak Sensor user manual can be accessed under “Technical Specification” in the product details section below
Sensative Z-Wave Plus Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Light Sensor Strips Comfort, Works with SmartThings
- DISCREET TEMPERATURE MONITOR: Include these sensors to your Z-Wave network to check on the temperature inside or outside your home anytime, anywhere. Set up notifications to receive a text or email, or adjust temperature whenever it’s colder or warmer than expected. (Compatible Z-Wave hub required, sold separately)
- LIGHT LEVEL REPORTS: Use Strips Comfort’s LUX readings which measure ambient light and create customized rules for your Z-Wave blinds and automated lighting. Save time and energy to ensure comfort and energy efficiency in every room.
- BLENDS RIGHT IN: Strips Comfort sensors are paper-white and extremely thin at only 0.2” so they mount almost invisibly. You can also paint over them to match any surface and blend seamlessly into the architecture of your home.
- USE THEM OUTSIDE: Strips Comfort are weatherproof and built to withstand rain, dust and temperatures as low as -4°F and as high as 140°F. Set it and forget it – the sensor’s 10-year battery life lets you install it in the least accessible spots and not worry about battery drain.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY: You can depend on Sensative’s unique and innovative design utilizing the highest quality components, wrapped in a hermetically sealed enclosure. All of Sensative’s products are designed and made in Europe. Each purchase comes with the manufacturer's warranty and access to quick tech support.
FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement, Temperature, Light Intensity, Accelerometer, FGMS-001, doesn't work with HomeKit
- All you need: dependable motion alerts, quick light reports, real-time temperature readings, and vibration notifications sent straight to your z-wave hub. Use them to automatically trigger smart lighting, security sirens, or your connected thermostat.
- And more: all data is transmitted to your system using encrypted signals, protected by tamper alerts. With the multifunctional led, you can access temperature readings and test your z-wave signal straight from the device. Plus you get over 20 advanced settings to customize the sensor and make it your own!
- Hub required: this sensor will work beautifully with any open z-wave system like smart things, Vera, nexia, home center lite, or home seer. It is not supported by wink or alarm panels ( pulse, alarm, and others). this is the z-wave version, not for apple home kit.
- Ultra small: install the smallest 4-in-1 sensor anywhere without ruining the view. It attaches to any flat surface with a single screw or a piece of adhesive (both included). hide it well or show it off using the flexible mounting bracket and customizable led indicator.
- You're covered: this is a z-wave plus certified and ul listed device created and built in Europe from quality materials. Support portal and documentation are available on the Fibaro website so if you ever need help, just ask!
Sengled Smart Window & Door Sensor, Hub Required, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings, Echo 4th, Echo Show 10, Echo Plus, 2 Count (Pack of 1)
- Simple Set Up: Pair the sensor directly to the Sengled Smart Hub using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android). A compatible hub is required for use
- Simple Installation: Use the in app guide to activate your sensor. Then, peel the backing off the adhesive and stick on any door jamb or window frame
- Check In From Anywhere: See the status of your window or door by checking the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android) when connected to a Sengled Smart Hub
- Automate Your Home: Have your entryway lights turn on when you open the front door automatically. Use the open/close status in the app to trigger other Sengled smart devices, including Sengled Smart LEDs
- Keep An Eye Out: Know when your door or window has been opened by checking the timeline in the Sengled Home app
Lutron Caseta Smart Home Dimmer Switch, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant | for LED Light Bulbs, Incandescent Bulbs and Halogen Bulbs | PD-6WCL-WH | White
- PEACE OF MIND: Set lights to automatically adjust with seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; Enable smart away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you’re home even if you’re away (smart bridge, L-BDG2-WH, required)
- MOST CONNECTED: Caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Ring, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand (smart bridge required)
- CONTROL YOUR WAY: Caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice or from the wall; Schedule lights to change at set times or activate scenes with the touch of a button (bridge required)
- GET MORE, SPEND LESS: 1 Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; Make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs. Get smart control of multiple styles of dimmable LED, incandescent, and halogen bulbs
- WORKS IN ANY HOME: Unlike other smart dimmer switches, Caseta works in any home, of any age, as it does not require a neutral wire
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: For added convenience, use with wireless Pico remote (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-L01) to turn your lights on, off, or dim and brighten with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home
Echo Dot (3rd Gen, 2018 release) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal
- Meet Echo Dot - Our most popular smart speaker with a fabric design. It is our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Improved speaker quality - Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound. Pair with a second Echo Dot for stereo sound.
- Voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home - Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices. Create routines to start and end your day.
- Connect with others hands-free - Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
Zooz Z-Wave Plus Q Sensor ZSE11 | Motion, Temperature, Humidity, Light (Hub Required)
- 4 SMART SENSORS: Get motion alerts and monitor temperature, humidity, and light to take your smart home to the next level. Use this device as the trigger to lighting automations, security alerts, or climate control. It's as versatile and as quick to report as can be. Compatible Z-Wave hub required (sold separately).
- FLEXIBLE MOUNT: Use the included mounting bracket to adjust the sensor's field of view and ensure precise monitoring. Power the sensor with batteries (included) or a micro USB cable (sold separately). Always use a single power source only. Works as a Z-Wave repeater when included on USB power.
- Z-WAVE COMPATIBILITY: Most basic Z-Wave systems aren't advanced enough to display multisensors correctly. The ZSE11 Q Sensor is supported by: SmartThings (with a custom handler, instructions included with the product), Hubitat, Home Assistant, Indigo, Vera, and HomeSeer. Please do NOT buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, it will not be recognized by your system.
- MINIMAL DESIGN: Simple and modern look to compliment any interior. This sensor is small enough for discreet monitoring of your home, office, or warehouse space.
- MORE SECURITY: Includes S2 Authenticated Z-Wave security and SmartStart for the safest communication possible. Back by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and lifetime tech support.
After seeing the best Smartthings Light Sensor 2021 lets look into the future:
Best Smartthings Light Sensor 2022
These are the new Smartthings Light Sensor releases available. Will the best Smartthings Light Sensor 2022 be among them?
- Smartthings Sensor
- Water Sensor Smartthings
- Smartthings Temperature Sensor
- Smartthings Presence Sensor
- Smartthings Window Sensor
Last update 2021-11-23. Price and product availability may change.