In the following paragraphs, we shall present you the important info about sensor de oxigeno honda civic 2004. Investing in a good sensor de oxigeno honda civic 2004 consists of investigation and to ensure making the proper decision, and we would like to assist you to achieve this job with good results.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best sensor de oxigeno honda civic 2004 to buy?
- 2 Best Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004 Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004
- 5 Buy Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004 Online
- 5.1 Maxfavor 2Pcs Oxygen Sensor Direct Replacement for Honda 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 Civic 1.7L O2 Sensor 234-4092 234-4123 Upstream Downstream 02 Sensor（D17A7 Engine Only)
- 5.2 Denso 234-4092 Oxygen Sensor
- 5.3 5 PCS Automotive O2 Oxygen Sensor Socket Offset Wrench Remover Tool and Thread Chaser Tool
- 5.4 AP1822F 3/8-inch Drive by 7/8-inch (22mm) Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket High-performance chrome molybdenum steel construction Wire Gate Accesses Sensor from The Side, Preventing Damage to Wires
- 5.5 KAX 250-54013 250-24121 Oxygen Sensor Heated O2 Sensor Original Equipment Replacement Fit for 2004-2005 Civic 2Pcs
- 5.6 MIROZO 234-4099 234-4092 Oxygen O2 Sensor for Honda Civic Odyssey Pilot Accord Prelude, for Acura CL TL MDX, for Isuzu Oasis Upstream Downstream 2PCS
- 5.7 Replacement Oxygen Sensor - Replaces 234-9005, 36531-PRB-A01, 36531-PLE-305 - Compatible with Acura and Honda Vehicles - RSX, CR-V, Civic 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005-2.0L, 1.7L, 1.3L
- 5.8 Denso 234-4209 Oxygen Sensor(connectors not included)
- 5.9 KAX Oxygen Sensor 250-24343 fit for Accord Civic Odyssey TL CL O2 Sensor Replacement
- 5.10 THEBIGDEALS 234-4209 Universal Oxygen Sensor
- 6 Best Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004 2023
What is the best sensor de oxigeno honda civic 2004 to buy?
Here is the best selected item of other clients acquiring products related to sensor de oxigeno honda civic 2004. For further alternatives, have a look at our full recomendations of Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004 or use the search box.
Many individuals have used the sensor de oxigeno honda civic 2004 before, so you can take full advantage of what they should say about this product. Read on this article if you would like to learn more about sensor de oxigeno honda civic 2004.
Best Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004 Reviews
We now have chosen some interesting video reviews that will help you find out more about sensor de oxigeno honda civic 2004.
Click the upper right side to get a lot more video suggestions.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers, bookmark this page and come back in a couple of days. Price and availability change quickly.
Cheap Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004 Online
Maxfavor 2Pcs Oxygen Sensor Direct Replacement for Honda 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 Civic 1.7L O2 Sensor 234-4092 234-4123 Upstream Downstream 02 Sensor（D17A7 Engine Only)
- 【FITMENT】Replacement for Honda 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Civic DX EX GX HX LX 1.7L；D17A7 Engine ONLY.
- 【FUNCTION】Perfect match for the original car and easy to install. High-quality material for long-lasting durability.
- 【CAUTIONS】Pls carefully check the OE# and the YEAR & MAKE & MODEL & ENGINE with the fitment of Amazon and our description. Pls check your part pictures with ours, it must be completely same. Or it may not fit.
- 【WARRANTY】1-Year Unlimited Miles Warranty, so buy it with confidence. If the sensor does not fit, we accept return. Please keep the package clean and item in good condition.
Denso 234-4092 Oxygen Sensor
- Designed to detect the amount of oxygen in the exhaust system
- Constructed from high quality material
- Features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, PTFE filter and stainless steel housing
- Manufactured with precision to meet OE standards
- Easy installation
5 PCS Automotive O2 Oxygen Sensor Socket Offset Wrench Remover Tool and Thread Chaser Tool
- 【Design】 Standard 6 point with low profile and slotted design to enable you remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots.
- 【USE】 Built for use with ratchets and breakers bars to remove and install oxygen sensors and hex vacuum switches on vehicle, even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars. This high quality tool can save your time!
- 【Package】1-pc 3/8” Dr. extra deep broach socket (3-1/8” long), 1-pc 3/8” Dr. low-profile crowfoot socket wrench (1-1/4” long), 1-pc 1/2” Dr. offset crowfoot socket wrench (1-15/16” long), 1-pc M18 x 1.5mm and 1-pc M12 x 1.25mm thread chasers with 3/8” drive to clean and repair damaged threads
- 【Material】 Made from high performance chrome molybdenum and solid cast steel construction for strength and durability - Finished with Black Oxide to prevent rust.
- 【Service】100% satisfaction guarantee, If you have any issues with the Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench and Thread Chaser Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you.
AP1822F 3/8-inch Drive by 7/8-inch (22mm) Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket High-performance chrome molybdenum steel construction Wire Gate Accesses Sensor from The Side, Preventing Damage to Wires
- DESIGN: Our socket's slotted design allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots
- QUALITY:This socket made from premium Chrome Molybdenum steel, the socket allows users to exert maximum torque while the precision casting ensures accurate fit and function. This tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards. Apeixoto offers a full line of Oxygen Sensor tools including our complete AP1822F Oxygen Sensor Socket set that features thread chasers, oxygen sensor sockets and more!
- FUNCTION: Even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars, you can replace your O2 sensor with this tool to help with your car's emissions and gas mileage. The sensors live in the harshest of environments and may require some elbow grease to remove, but this quality tool can save your knuckles and save you time!
- FEATURES:Removes and installs oxygen sensors on vehicles with computer-controlled engines,Common 6 point, 7/8 in. (22mm) socket fits most oxygen sensors,Use with any 3/8 inch drive ratchet or breaker bar,Offset drive with wire gate accesses sensor from the side, not the top, preventing damage to wires
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This air door actuator comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails simply contact us for a replacement for FREE.
KAX 250-54013 250-24121 Oxygen Sensor Heated O2 Sensor Original Equipment Replacement Fit for 2004-2005 Civic 2Pcs
- Please check the plug & fitment notes & filter system & description for accurate information. 100% exact match OE standard 250-24121 250-54013 oxygen sensor, 27.17/15.75 inch
- Replacing your engine’s oxygen sensor can improve engine performance and fuel economy, reduce harmful emissions, and prevent premature catalytic converter damage
- Manufactured to the highest standards, KAX oxygen sensors are durable and resistant to oxidation and high temperatures, ensuring long-term stable performance
- Thorough testing by our engineers guarantees 100% accurate data transfer to the engine management system for optimal engine operation and longevity
- Direct Plug-In Replacement, KAX oxygen sensors are easy to install on your vehicle, and come with pre-coated threads to assist installation
MIROZO 234-4099 234-4092 Oxygen O2 Sensor for Honda Civic Odyssey Pilot Accord Prelude, for Acura CL TL MDX, for Isuzu Oasis Upstream Downstream 2PCS
- TIPS: If you are not sure whether this product is suitable for your model, please check detail page, or in for m us your vehicle part number to let us check for you.Oxygen (O2) Sensors commonly fail due to contamination. When checking or replacing an O2 Sensor, visually inspect the sensor body to determine if it has been contaminated by a faulty part or substance upstream, and correct the fault before replacing the sensor.
- FEATURES OF THE MIROZO OXYGEN SENSOR - Internal Ceramic Insulation for optimal sensor performance; Laser welded sensor body to keep out contaminants; Dual Insulated Protective Cover Prevents premature zirconium sensor wear; Sealed wire leads prevent moisture interference with electronic signal.
- ADVANTAGES OF THE MIROZO OXYGEN SENSOR: Improve Engine Response & Performance; Save money in fuel costs; Reduce harmful emissions; Prevent premature failure of the catalytic converter.
- An OBD Scan Tool will usually identify Oxygen (O2) Sensors by the Bank Number (B1 = Bank 1; B2 = Bank 2) and Sensor Number (S1 = Sensor 1; S2 = Sensor 2, etc.). Bank 1 is not on the same side of the engine for every vehicle. Bank 2 refers to the bank opposite Bank 1. Sensor 1 refers to the sensor before the catalytic converter. Other Terms: Upstream Sensor, Pre-Cat Sensor. Sensor 2+ typically refers to the sensor(s) after the catalytic converter. Other Terms: Downstream Sensor, Post-Cat Sensor.
- FITMENT: for Acura CL 1997-1999 2001-2003, for Acura MDX 2001-2002, for Acura TL 2000-2003, for Honda Accord 1996 1997 2000-2002, for Honda Civic 1999-2005, for Honda Odyssey 1996-2004, for Honda Pilot 2003-2004, for Honda Prelude 1996, for Isuzu Oasis 1996-1999
Replacement Oxygen Sensor - Replaces 234-9005, 36531-PRB-A01, 36531-PLE-305 - Compatible with Acura and Honda Vehicles - RSX, CR-V, Civic 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005-2.0L, 1.7L, 1.3L
- Replacement Upstream Oxygen Sensor - Sometimes referred to as O2 or Lambda Sensor measures the amount or proportion of oxygen mixed in the fuel of your vehicle which is essential in the proper operation of your catalytic converter. The vehicle then determines whether it is necessary to adjust for it perform properly.
- Compatible Replacement for Acura and Honda Vehicles - 2002, 2003, 2004 RSX 2.0L | 2002, 2003, 2004 CR-V | 2003, 2004, 2005 Civic 1.3L L4 Electric/Gas | 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Civic 1.7L L4 Gas |. This oxygen sensor manufactured by AA Ignition is a replacement for the front upstream location of the vehicle.
- Replaces Part# 234-9005, 36531-PRB-A01, 36531-PLE-305, 36531-PZA-A01, OS1674, OS2024, 75-2614 usually found on popular RSX, CR-V and Civic including year models 01, 02, 03, 04, 05. A lot of people buy the wrong oxygen sensor because of the wrong plug and length of the sensor. Please make sure to check your old sensor to see if the plug and pins are alike or better the whole sensor itself
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - This replacement 02 Oxygen Sensor is a direct replacement for the Oxygen Sensor part# 234-9005 and will fit, work and function like the original part or even better. The oxygen sensors maintains engine performance and fuel efficiency by reducing harmful emissions which helps extend the life of the catalytic converter.
- This replacement Oxygen Sensor from AA Ignition comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your RSX, CR-V or Civic simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by taking advantage of our warranty and replacing this part yourself.
Denso 234-4209 Oxygen Sensor(connectors not included)
- Manufactured to the highest O.E. quality, guaranteed to fit right
- Does NOT include the connectors
- Aluminum oxide trap, this extra layer helps to protect from silicone and lead poisoning
- Stainless steel housing and porous Teflon filter all contribute to make a long life
- Improved engine performance and greater fuel efficiency
- Prevents premature sensor failure
KAX Oxygen Sensor 250-24343 fit for Accord Civic Odyssey TL CL O2 Sensor Replacement
- Fitment - Oxygen Sensor Replacement fit for Accord Civic Odyssey TL CL , Compatible with OE 250-24343 , Please check fitment for more detailed information.
- Easy Installation - Manufactured to meet original specification, direct fit without any modification
- Issue Solution - KAX oxygen sensor is designed to settle the issues of rough idling, frequent stall and poor acceleration
- Environment-friendly - KAX oxygen sensor improves fuel economy and reduces carbon emissions
- Reliable Durability - Features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, PTFE filter and stainless steel housing
THEBIGDEALS 234-4209 Universal Oxygen Sensor
- Warranty: 1-YEAR / 365-DAYS UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY. ALL THEBIGDEALS oxygen sensors are extensively tested during manufacturing to guarantee quality,reliability,and above all,always meet or exceed the original equipment specifications.Replace faulty sensors with confidence in THEBIGDEALS Oxygen Sensor.
- Interchange Number: Replaces# 234-4209 15733 Length (Sensor to Lead):360 mm (14.17 in). Directly Fit your vehicle when the plug and the length is the same as your original sensor.
- Servicing Intervals: Harmful contaminants maybe present in your vehicle's exhaust stream can significantly reduce the life span of an oxygen sensor. THEBIGDEALS Sensors that have a heater in the thimble are more quickly brought up to operating temperatures under,and therefore,are thus exposed to less harmful contaminants and operate under lower exhaust temperatures as they can be located further downstream in the exhaust system.Please kindly note that this sensors need your old plug connected.
- Bank 1 Sensor 1 means Upstream Right/Rear;Bank 2 Sensor 1 means Upstream Left/Front;Bank 1 Sensor 2 means Downstream Right/Rear;Bank 2 Sensor 2 means Downstream Left/Front.
- Please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchasing. If you have any questions, please email us, we try to answer all emails within 24 hours.
After seeing the best Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004 2022 lets look into the future:
Best Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004 2023
These are the new Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004 releases available. Will the best Sensor De Oxigeno Honda Civic 2004 2023 be among them?
- Honda Civic Temperature Sensor
- 1995 Honda Civic Speed Sensor
- Honda Civic Knock Sensor
- Honda Civic Oxygen Sensor
- Sensor De Oxigeno
Last update 2022-01-22. Price and product availability may change.