On this page, we are going to provide you the key information regarding fibaro sensor. In this posting, you will learn all the crucial characteristics of fibaro sensor that will assist you make the best choice.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best fibaro sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Fibaro Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Fibaro Sensor
- 5 Buy Fibaro Sensor Online
- 5.1 FIBARO The Button Z-Wave Plus Scene Controller On-Off Trigger, FGPB-101-3, Red
- 5.2 Ring Flood Freeze
- 5.3 Fibaro FGBHFS-101 Flood, Water & Temperature Sensor Homekit enabled water leakage detector, white
- 5.4 FIBARO KeyFob, Remote, Z-Wave Scene Controller, White, FGKF-601, Doesn't Work with HomeKit
- 5.5 FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement, Temperature, Light Intensity, Accelerometer, FGMS-001, doesn't work with HomeKit
- 5.6 FIBARO RGBW Controller 2, Z-Wave Plus LED Strips Controller, FGRGBW-442, Doesn't Work with HomeKit
- 5.7 FIBARO Smart Implant Z-Wave Plus Plugin Universal DIY Tool, FGBS-222, doesn't Work with HomeKit
- 5.8 FIBARO Dimmer 2, Z-Wave Plus Light Controller, Smart Rheostat, FGD-212, Doesn't Work with HomeKit
- 5.9 FIBARO Double Switch 2, Z-Wave Smart Remote for 2 Devices, FGS-223, Doesn't Work with HomeKit
- 5.10 Fibaro FGDW-002-1 FGDW0021 Door/Window v2 with Temperature Sensor, Z-Wave Plus, FGWD-002-1, White
- 6 Best Fibaro Sensor 2025
What is the best fibaro sensor to buy?
This is basically the top selected item of other clients buying items related to fibaro sensor. For further options, have a look at our full selection of Fibaro Sensor or use the search box.
You should use the experience of people who already have used fibaro sensor in order to find out more info about its outcomes. In order to learn what other individuals have to say about fibaro sensor, read on this informative article.
Best Fibaro Sensor Reviews
To assist you, we have collected a few useful videos with reviews that can help you make an educated decision regarding fibaro sensor.
Click the upper right icon to get a lot more video recomendations.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Fibaro Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers at this moment, bookmark this page and come back later. Price and availability change quickly.
Buy Fibaro Sensor Online
- SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE: FIBARO The Button lets you control any of your connected, complementary Smart Home Z-Wave devices with just a click; Enjoy the simplicity of this solution which comes with a unique, yet recognizable "button" design
- HUB REQUIRED: Like all Z-Wave products because of their short response time and technical advancement also The Button needs an appropriate Z-Wave Hub to work with; Check out our FIBARO Home Center solutions or make sure your Hub supports FIBARO products
- SAFE AND RELIABLE Z-WAVE PROTOCOL: Like many other FIBARO products The Button is equipped with one of the most secure protocols that exist - wireless Z-Wave protocol; Thanks to the replaceable battery you can mount it wherever you see fit - on the top of your fridge, under the desk or even hide it in the shelves, your Smart Home-your Smart Rules
- ONE DEVICE, NUMEROUS POSSIBILITIES: Don't limit yourself - FIBARO The Button lets you assign various actions depending on the number of times you've clicked it! Emergency? Click once; Want to let know your coming home? Click twice; Leaving home and want to close the entire place? Click three times; The Button will follow up to six clicks!
Ring Flood Freeze
- Ring Alarm Flood and Freeze Sensor protects your home from flood and water damage. Get alerts on your smart phone when water or low temperatures (below 40°F / 4.4°C) are detected with a Ring Protect subscription (sold separately).
- Easy setup in minutes—without tools or professional installation. Requires Ring Alarm Security System (sold separately).
- With a Ring Protect subscription (sold separately), manage Ring Alarm Flood and Freeze Sensor and other Ring products through the Ring app.
- Battery life 3 years max. Batteries are replaceable.
Fibaro FGBHFS-101 Flood, Water & Temperature Sensor Homekit enabled water leakage detector, white
- The FIBARO Flood Sensor is Apple HomeKit enabled water leakage detector that protects your home against possible water damages
- Get immediate notifications on your iPhone whenever water leakage incident happens in your home (Apple TV or HomePod required, if your iPhone is out of Bluetooth range)
- FIBARO Flood Sensor is also equipped with visual and sound alarm , so it works as stand alone device
- FIBARO Flood Sensor can be set up to trigger your Home Kit enabled light bulb that will turn any pre-set color if water leakage is detected
- Very simple installation - just put it under the sink or next to pipes, add it to Apple Home app and you’re good to go!
FIBARO KeyFob, Remote, Z-Wave Scene Controller, White, FGKF-601, Doesn't Work with HomeKit
- The Fibaro keyfob lets you control and activate scenes or individual devices
- 6 touch-intuitive buttons allow you to configure 30 different actions: a single, double, triple click, or holding a button down. Additional 6 sequences can be programmed
- With one click, turn off just the lights, or, activate a “good bye” scene that turns off lights, locks the door and arms the alarm
- Keyfob comes with a fully customizable personal pin code to protect from unauthorized use
- Z-wave Plus certification: zc10-16125351
FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement, Temperature, Light Intensity, Accelerometer, FGMS-001, doesn't work with HomeKit
- All you need: dependable motion alerts, quick light reports, real-time temperature readings, and vibration notifications sent straight to your z-wave hub. Use them to automatically trigger smart lighting, security sirens, or your connected thermostat.
- And more: all data is transmitted to your system using encrypted signals, protected by tamper alerts. With the multifunctional led, you can access temperature readings and test your z-wave signal straight from the device. Plus you get over 20 advanced settings to customize the sensor and make it your own!
- Hub required: this sensor will work beautifully with any open z-wave system like smart things, Vera, nexia, home center lite, or home seer. It is not supported by wink or alarm panels ( pulse, alarm, and others). this is the z-wave version, not for apple home kit.
- Ultra small: install the smallest 4-in-1 sensor anywhere without ruining the view. It attaches to any flat surface with a single screw or a piece of adhesive (both included). hide it well or show it off using the flexible mounting bracket and customizable led indicator.
- You're covered: this is a z-wave plus certified and ul listed device created and built in Europe from quality materials. Support portal and documentation are available on the Fibaro website so if you ever need help, just ask!
FIBARO RGBW Controller 2, Z-Wave Plus LED Strips Controller, FGRGBW-442, Doesn't Work with HomeKit
- TRUE CUSTOM LIGHTING: Control 3 or 4-channel RGBW LED strips to paint your home with unique light scenes. Illuminate your kitchen cabinets, backyard, or any space with 3 million colors, including a white light channel for everyday lighting. Monitor and control your LED strip directly from your smartphone (Z-Wave system required, sold separately. Works with Alexa only with compatible Z-Wave hub)!
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: With four 0-10V analog inputs for light, wind, pressure sensors, and more, create one-of-a-kind rules to best fit your needs. Automate lighting based on the temperature in a room (think illuminated heated floors! ) or attach a soil humidity sensor to the RGBW Controller for a perfectly watered lawn every time. Monitor the energy usage of each connected device live or over time for a more efficient smart home (your Z-Wave hub needs to support energy monitoring to use this feature).
- HUB REQUIRED: This controller will work best with Fibaro Home Center Lite, a truly private and powerful Z-Wave hub. The device will work great with any open or DIY Z-Wave system like SmartThings, Vera, Hubitat, Home Seer, or Z-Box hub. Use these systems to control the RGBW controller with Alexa. It is not supported by Z-Wave alarm panels (Ring, ADT Pulse, Vivint, Alarm and others). This is a Z-Wave device, and it’s not supported by Apple Home Kit.
- FLEXIBLE SET-UP: Just wire it up using the intuitive manual, put your Z-Wave system into inclusion mode, and power up the module - it will be added to the network automatically. The controller supports LED, RGB, and RGBW strips as well as halogen lights powered by 12-24 VDC.
- Compatibility - 12/24V DC powered RGB strips, 12/24V DC powered RGBW strips, 12/24V DC powered LED strips, bulbs, etc., 12/24V DC powered halogen lights, 12/24V DC powered low output power fans
- YOU'RE COVERED: This RGBW Controller is built in Europe using only high-quality components. It is Z-Wave Plus certified and UL-listed. Support portal and documentation are available on the FIBARO website so if you ever need help, just ask!
FIBARO Smart Implant Z-Wave Plus Plugin Universal DIY Tool, FGBS-222, doesn't Work with HomeKit
- Compatible with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater
- Allows for connecting: 6 DS18B20 sensors, 1 DHT sensor, 2 2-wire analog sensors, 2 3-wire analog sensor, 2 binary sensors
- Built-in temperature sensor
FIBARO Dimmer 2, Z-Wave Plus Light Controller, Smart Rheostat, FGD-212, Doesn't Work with HomeKit
- Universal dimming module that recognizes the Type of the light source and automatically calibrates itself
- Installation possible in buildings with either 2 or 3 wire systems
- Number of security features protect the device from overheating, overload or Voltage drop
- It significantly extends the lifespan of the bulbs and reduces the electricity use
- Z-wave Plus certified with enhanced features such as better range: zc10-16045039
FIBARO Double Switch 2, Z-Wave Smart Remote for 2 Devices, FGS-223, Doesn't Work with HomeKit
- To be installed in wall switch boxes or electrical outlets making your existing switch/outlet compatible with your Z-Wave network
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle
- Monitors your power and energy consumption (Home Center 2 or Home Center Lite may be required)
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Z-Wave Certified: Cert ID: ZC10-16095203/ Frequency Region: U. S. /Canada/Mexico, Z-Wave Library Version: 4. 55. 00
Fibaro FGDW-002-1 FGDW0021 Door/Window v2 with Temperature Sensor, Z-Wave Plus, FGWD-002-1, White
- Detect opening & closing of any door, window, gate or garage door with integrated temperature sensor
- Automatically trigger pre-programmed scenes when the sensor detects opening/closing. (May require compatible controller)
- Built in tamper sensor adds additional security and piece of mind
- Sensor is UL certified (UL E364701) and Z-Wave Plus certified zc10-17035512 with 2 yr. battery life
- Works with SmartThings, Samsung connect, Verizon Smarthub, Nexia, Homeseer, Fibaro HC2/HCL. Not HomeKit compatible - See ASIN B01M9CQSB5
After seeing the best Fibaro Sensor 2024 lets look into the future:
Best Fibaro Sensor 2025
These are the new Fibaro Sensor releases available. Will the best Fibaro Sensor 2025 be among them?
Last update 2024-02-26. Price and product availability may change.