If you wish to learn more information about fibaro motion sensor, then you definitely arrived on the right place. On this page, you will discover every one of the crucial characteristics regarding fibaro motion sensor that will help you make the right choice.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best fibaro motion sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Fibaro Motion Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Fibaro Motion Sensor
- 5 Buy Fibaro Motion Sensor Online
- 5.1 FIBARO The Button Z-Wave Plus Scene Controller On-Off Trigger, FGPB-101-3, Red
- 5.2 FIBARO The Button Z-Wave Plus Scene Controller On-Off Trigger, FGPB-101-2, Black
- 5.3 Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, Broad Detection Range, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Works With IFTTT
- 5.4 Smart Water Leak Sensor 3 Pack, YoLink 1/4 Mile World's Longest Range Wireless Water Sensor Works with Alexa IFTTT, Water Leak Detector with App Notifications, Remote Monitoring - YoLink Hub Required
- 5.5 Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 (Motion / Light / Temperature / Humidity)
- 5.6 ONVIS Smart Motion Sensor Wireless PIR Detector Works with Apple HomeKit Hygrometer Thermometer Temperature Humidity Gauge Siri Enabled Bluetooth Remote Trigger for iPhone iPad
- 5.7 Fibaro FGBHFS-101 Flood, Water & Temperature Sensor Homekit enabled water leakage detector, white
- 5.8 Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights (Requires Hue Hub, Installation-Free, Smart Home, Exclusively for Philips Hue Smart Bulbs)
- 5.9 FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement, Temperature, Light Intensity, Accelerometer, FGMS-001, doesn't work with HomeKit
- 5.10 Fibaro USA FGBHMS-001 Motion Sensor, HomeKit-enabled Multi-Sensor
- 6 Best Fibaro Motion Sensor 2023
What is the best fibaro motion sensor to buy?
This is actually the top choice of other clients buying items related to fibaro motion sensor. For more options, check out our recomendations of Fibaro Motion Sensor or use the search box.
You can use the experience of people that already have used fibaro motion sensor to discover more details about its results. If you want to learn what other individuals want to say about fibaro motion sensor, continue reading this short article.
Best Fibaro Motion Sensor Reviews
Check out these video reviews to know more about fibaro motion sensor to make a well informed selection.
Click the upper right simbol to see more video suggestions.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Fibaro Motion Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers now, bookmark this page and come back in a couple of days. Price and availability change quickly.
Cheap Fibaro Motion Sensor
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Fibaro Motion Sensor Online
- SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE: FIBARO The Button lets you control any of your connected, complementary Smart Home Z-Wave devices with just a click. Enjoy the simplicity of this solution which comes with a unique, yet recognizable "button" design.
- ONE DEVICE, NUMEROUS POSSIBILITIES: Don't limit yourself - FIBARO The Button lets you assign various actions depending on the number of times you've clicked it! Emergency? Click once. Want to let know your coming home? Click twice. Leaving home and want to close the entire place? Click three times. The Button will follow up to six clicks!
- SAFE AND RELIABLE Z-WAVE PROTOCOL: Like many other FIBARO products The Button is equipped with one of the most secure protocols that exist - wireless Z-Wave protocol. Thanks to the replaceable battery you can mount it wherever you see fit - on the top of your fridge, under the desk or even hide it in the shelves, your Smart Home-your Smart Rules.
- DISCREET OR FLASHY-IT'S YOUR CHOICE: FIBARO The Button comes with a wide range of 8 colors: from discreet white, through distinctive brown to garish red or even striking yellow! Various colors-same satisfaction.
- HUB REQUIRED: Like all Z-Wave products because of their short response time and technical advancement also The Button needs an appropriate Z-Wave Hub to work with. Check out our FIBARO Home Center solutions or make sure your Hub supports FIBARO products.
Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, Broad Detection Range, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Works With IFTTT
- ✽【NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices(*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required).
- 【UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION】Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the Aqara Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone and activate the local alarm sound on Aqara Hub.
- 【HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Motion Sensor can be set to trigger the Aqara Hub alarm or other connected devices such as the Aqara smart plug when movements are detected.
- 【VOICE CONTROL】Compatible with Apple HomeKit, and Alexa for a hands-free experience.
- 【BROADER DETECTION RANGE】Up to 22 feet with 170 degrees view angle. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- 📶 Why Worry About WiFi? YoLink devices communicate by LoRa, an industrial-grade protocol that provides up to ¼ mile open air range. Devices do NOT connect to your network or even to the internet; they communicate with the Hub. Strong signal level, obstruction penetration, no (WiFi) holes in your internet security, and fully-encrypted communications provide more than most ask for from their smart home system!
- ⏱ Set it & Forget it! Installs in seconds! The YoLink wireless Water Sensor could not be easier to install; just place near or under the equipment you wish to monitor. Suggested uses are near or under, toilets, water heaters, laundry machines, dishwashers, sinks, fish tanks, in or near sump pumps, and by any other location subject to water leaks and flooding.
- 📡 Extreme Long Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile). Our long-range coverage enables its use in areas challenging for most residential Wi-Fi systems, such as basements, outdoor porch/patio areas, sheds, free-standing garages, even remote outbuildings on your property. Low-power operation squeezes the most out of the batteries, which can last from 2 to 10 years!
- 📢 Know Now! Choose from activation of 3 siren models, the (audio) SpeakerHub, app notifications, emails, text messages and automated calls*, as well as central station monitoring, for your most-critical applications. This sensor is water-tight and does not have an integral sounder. Consider our Water Leak Sensor 2 and/or one of our smart sirens and/or the new SpeakerHub.
- ⚠️ Requirements – Android or Apple smartphone, YoLink Hub or YoLink SpeakerHub is REQUIRED! (please search B09FSS95G9 for SpeakerHub, our new audio SpeakerHub or B07TQLKQLJ for the original Hub) and wired ethernet port (original Hub) or stable WiFi connection (SpeakerHub or original Hub) *Optional central station monitoring, and optional add-on SMS and automated calls subscriptions are available. App is always free, with 5 free texts per device, plus 5, per month.
Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 (Motion / Light / Temperature / Humidity)
- 4 SMART SENSORS IN 1: This compact device detects and reports motion, temperature, humidity, and light level to your smart home app. Compatible Z-Wave hub required, sold separately.
- NEW 700 SERIES VERSION: The included CR123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than any previous version. Updated motion detection allows you to get even quicker activity reports. New Z-Wave chip for better performance.
- CUSTOMIZE IT: Choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion clear delay time, and pick from 3 different LED indicator modes (your hub needs to support advanced parameter input).
- SECURITY FIRST: This sensor is equipped with the latest S2 authenticated security and signal encryption. It's Z-Wave Plus 2 certified to ensure it complies with the highest industry standards. Supports SmartStart inclusion with a unique identifying PIN and QR code.
- WILL IT WORK WITH MY HUB? This sensor is NOT supported by Wink, Vivint, ADT Pulse, Qolsys, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. It will work great with open systems like Hubitat, HomeSeer, Home Assistant, and compatible with SmartThings Hub.
ONVIS Smart Motion Sensor Wireless PIR Detector Works with Apple HomeKit Hygrometer Thermometer Temperature Humidity Gauge Siri Enabled Bluetooth Remote Trigger for iPhone iPad
- [Notification Reminder] You will get real-time notification in your iOS devices once movement is captured by the sensor, unlimited motion detection notifications, 100 recent detection records, 24/7 remote home security monitoring for kids, pets, elder people, etc.
- [Multipurpose Sensor] Smart hygrometer thermometer, daily Humidity temperature and daily trigger activation records are automatically updated every 5 minutes and kept for 31 days; Access to Apple Home App or ask Siri for current room temperature and humidity, access to ONVIS Home App to check the temperature, humidity and motion records
- [HomeKit AUTOMATION] This PIR motion detector acts as a remote trigger activated simply by movement; controlled via the Apple Home App or ONVIS Home App over Bluetooth, Siri voice control; setting custom scenes in your smart home system, for example, turning on the HomeKit lights and music if motion is detected
- [Compatibility] Directly works with Apple HomeKit compatible devices such as HomeKit switch/plug/outlet/bulb/camera/lock, no hub required; requires iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch iOS 10.1 or later, Apple TV tvOS 10.1, HomePod (iOS 11.3 or later) as hub for remote control
- [Low-Energy & Easy Installation] The IR HomeKit motion sensor paired via 5.0 Bluetooth in HomeKit accessories, offers fast and stable connectivity, this low power sensor can be deployed anywhere; Powered by 2xAAA alkaline batteries for up to 15000 hours use; its remaining battery power can be checked on ONVIS Home App
Fibaro FGBHFS-101 Flood, Water & Temperature Sensor Homekit enabled water leakage detector, white
- The FIBARO Flood Sensor is Apple HomeKit enabled water leakage detector that protects your home against possible water damages
- Get immediate notifications on your iPhone whenever water leakage incident happens in your home (Apple TV or HomePod required, if your iPhone is out of Bluetooth range)
- FIBARO Flood Sensor is also equipped with visual and sound alarm , so it works as stand alone device
- FIBARO Flood Sensor can be set up to trigger your Home Kit enabled light bulb that will turn any pre-set color if water leakage is detected
- Very simple installation - just put it under the sink or next to pipes, add it to Apple Home app and you’re good to go!
Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights (Requires Hue Hub, Installation-Free, Smart Home, Exclusively for Philips Hue Smart Bulbs)
- The Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor combines convenience and energy effeciency. Have your lights turn on when you walk into a room, and off when you leave. The Smart sensor detects optimum daylight levels to conserve energy during the day
- During the night the Philips Hue Motion Sensor will switch to smart night light settings: a gentle, warm light setting to help you navigate during the night without disturbing your rest
- The Philips Hue Motion Sensor can be placed freely for an optimal detection area, or mounted to a wall using screws (included). The device is battery powered, wireless and installation free (no re-wiring required) to control your lights without hassle
- Place anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights
- Installed in a minute. Simply follow the instructions in the Philips Hue app. Our smart lights default settings get you going, or personalize these settings to fit your needs
- The Philips Hue motion sensor requires a Philips Hue bridge to make it part of your smart home lighting system. The Philips Hue system can control up to 50 smart lights
FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement, Temperature, Light Intensity, Accelerometer, FGMS-001, doesn't work with HomeKit
- All you need: dependable motion alerts, quick light reports, real-time temperature readings, and vibration notifications sent straight to your z-wave hub. Use them to automatically trigger smart lighting, security sirens, or your connected thermostat.
- And more: all data is transmitted to your system using encrypted signals, protected by tamper alerts. With the multifunctional led, you can access temperature readings and test your z-wave signal straight from the device. Plus you get over 20 advanced settings to customize the sensor and make it your own!
- Hub required: this sensor will work beautifully with any open z-wave system like smart things, Vera, nexia, home center lite, or home seer. It is not supported by wink or alarm panels ( pulse, alarm, and others). this is the z-wave version, not for apple home kit.
- Ultra small: install the smallest 4-in-1 sensor anywhere without ruining the view. It attaches to any flat surface with a single screw or a piece of adhesive (both included). hide it well or show it off using the flexible mounting bracket and customizable led indicator.
- You're covered: this is a z-wave plus certified and ul listed device created and built in Europe from quality materials. Support portal and documentation are available on the Fibaro website so if you ever need help, just ask!
Fibaro USA FGBHMS-001 Motion Sensor, HomeKit-enabled Multi-Sensor
- Compatible with Apple Home Kit
- Internal Antenna
After seeing the best Fibaro Motion Sensor 2022 lets look into the future:
Best Fibaro Motion Sensor 2023
These are the new Fibaro Motion Sensor releases available. Will the best Fibaro Motion Sensor 2023 be among them?
Last update 2022-06-23. Price and product availability may change.