If you wish to learn more information regarding fibaro door sensor, you have come to the right place. In this article, you will learn all the significant characteristics regarding fibaro door sensor that can help you make the best choice.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best fibaro door sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Fibaro Door Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Fibaro Door Sensor
- 5 Buy Fibaro Door Sensor Online
- 5.1 FIBARO The Button Z-Wave Plus Scene Controller On-Off Trigger, FGPB-101-3, Red
- 5.2 Ecobee SmartSensor for Doors and Windows 2-Pack, White
- 5.3 YoLink 1/4 Mile World's Longest Range Wireless Door Sensor, Android-iOS App Smart Door Window Sensor, Compatible with Alexa, IFTTT, Home Assistant, 3 Packs - YoLink Hub Required
- 5.4 Fibaro FGBHFS-101 Flood, Water & Temperature Sensor Homekit enabled water leakage detector, white
- 5.5 Zooz Z-Wave Plus Q Sensor ZSE11 | Motion, Temperature, Humidity, Light (Hub Required)
- 5.6 FIBARO Dimmer 2 Z-Wave Plus Light Controller, Smart Rheostat, FGD-212, doesn't Work with HomeKit
- 5.7 FIBARO KeyFob Remote, Z-Wave Plus Scene Controller, FGKF-601, White
- 5.8 Fibaro RGBW Controller 2, Z-Wave Plus LED Strips Controller, FGRGBW-442, Doesn't Work with HomeKit
- 5.9 Fibaro USA FGBHMS-001 Motion Sensor, HomeKit-enabled Multi-Sensor
- 5.10 FIBARO Smart Implant Z-Wave Plus Plugin Universal DIY Tool, FGBS-222, doesn't Work with HomeKit
- 6 Best Fibaro Door Sensor 2024
What is the best fibaro door sensor to buy?
This is basically the top rated choice of other customers acquiring items related to fibaro door sensor. For further alternatives, check out our catalog of Fibaro Door Sensor or use the search box.
You will hear what other clients have to say about using fibaro door sensor and how it worked to them. In order to learn what other folks want to say about fibaro door sensor, keep reading this article.
Best Fibaro Door Sensor Reviews
We certainly have selected some useful video reviews that can help you find out more about fibaro door sensor.
Press the upper right simbol to see mmany more video recomendations.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Fibaro Door Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers right now, bookmark this page and come back in a couple of days. Price and availability may change quickly.
Cheap Fibaro Door Sensor
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Fibaro Door Sensor Online
Ecobee SmartSensor for Doors and Windows 2-Pack, White
- Secure your home’s doors and windows with contact sensors that monitor entry, exit, and motion
- Get smart, customizable alerts when entry, exit, or motion is detected inside your home (requires an ecobee Smart Security subscription)
- Works with your ecobee smart thermostat and ecobee Haven to automatically pause heating and cooling anytime a window or door is left open
- Acts as a motion sensor for even more coverage: receive an alert the moment SmartSensor’s wide 120° motion sensor catches activity inside your home up to 16 feet away
- No installation required: simply attach the sensor to any door or window to get started in minutes
- Comes with an industry-leading 3-year warranty and 5-year battery life
YoLink 1/4 Mile World's Longest Range Wireless Door Sensor, Android-iOS App Smart Door Window Sensor, Compatible with Alexa, IFTTT, Home Assistant, 3 Packs - YoLink Hub Required
- World's Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile). Our long-range coverage enables its use in areas challenging for most residential Wi-Fi systems, such as basements, outdoor porch/patio areas, sheds, free-standing garages, even remote outbuildings on your property.
- Early-Warning Notifications - Receive real-time early-warning notifications in the form of smartphone banner alerts, limited SMS/text messages, and emails, each optional and configured per your needs; Please note: YoLink Door Sensor does not alarm or chime, it only sends notifications; For an audible alarm, consider our Siren Alarm
- Low-Power Means Longer Battery Life: Because of the low power consumption, device batteries may last 5 years or more (depending on application and device usage/activity), on standard AAA Alkaline batteries (lithium batteries not required)!
- From Simple to Super-Smart: After setting up your notification preferences, keep it simple and let the YoLink system do the rest and monitor your home and property for you. Or, utilize available advanced automation features, including 3rd-party integration with Alexa and IFTTT, to interact with other YoLink and 3rd-party smart devices. Limited only by your imagination!
- Doesn't Work without YoLink Hub: YoLink Hub is the only central controller for YoLink devices, and it connects YoLink devices to the internet and the cloud. Without YoLink Hub, this smart sensor does not work with the YoLink app and does not support 3rd-party integration with Alexa and IFTTT. YoLink Hub is not included, please search B07TQLKQLJ for the hub or try our Door Sensor 2 Pack Kit with 1 Hub B088ZFGX3S
Fibaro FGBHFS-101 Flood, Water & Temperature Sensor Homekit enabled water leakage detector, white
- The FIBARO Flood Sensor is Apple HomeKit enabled water leakage detector that protects your home against possible water damages
- Get immediate notifications on your iPhone whenever water leakage incident happens in your home (Apple TV or HomePod required, if your iPhone is out of Bluetooth range)
- FIBARO Flood Sensor is also equipped with visual and sound alarm , so it works as stand alone device
- FIBARO Flood Sensor can be set up to trigger your Home Kit enabled light bulb that will turn any pre-set color if water leakage is detected
- Very simple installation - just put it under the sink or next to pipes, add it to Apple Home app and you’re good to go!
Zooz Z-Wave Plus Q Sensor ZSE11 | Motion, Temperature, Humidity, Light (Hub Required)
- 4 SMART SENSORS: Get motion alerts and monitor temperature, humidity, and light to take your smart home to the next level. Use this device as the trigger to lighting automations, security alerts, or climate control. It's as versatile and as quick to report as can be. Compatible Z-Wave hub required (sold separately).
- FLEXIBLE MOUNT: Use the included mounting bracket to adjust the sensor's field of view and ensure precise monitoring. Power the sensor with batteries (included) or a micro USB cable (sold separately). Always use a single power source only. Works as a Z-Wave repeater when included on USB power.
- Z-WAVE COMPATIBILITY: Most basic Z-Wave systems aren't advanced enough to display multisensors correctly. The ZSE11 Q Sensor is supported by: SmartThings (with a custom handler, instructions included with the product), Hubitat, Home Assistant, Indigo, Vera, and HomeSeer. Please do NOT buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, it will not be recognized by your system.
- MINIMAL DESIGN: Simple and modern look to compliment any interior. This sensor is small enough for discreet monitoring of your home, office, or warehouse space.
- MORE SECURITY: Includes S2 Authenticated Z-Wave security and SmartStart for the safest communication possible. Back by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and lifetime tech support.
FIBARO Dimmer 2 Z-Wave Plus Light Controller, Smart Rheostat, FGD-212, doesn't Work with HomeKit
- Universal dimming module that recognizes the Type of the light source and automatically calibrates itself
- Installation possible in buildings with either 2 or 3 wire systems
- Number of security features protect the device from overheating, overload or Voltage drop
- It significantly extends the lifespan of the bulbs and reduces the electricity use
- Z-wave Plus certified with enhanced features such as better range: zc10-16045039
FIBARO KeyFob Remote, Z-Wave Plus Scene Controller, FGKF-601, White
- The Fibaro keyfob lets you control and activate scenes or individual devices
- 6 touch-intuitive buttons allow you to configure 30 different actions: a single, double, triple click, or holding a button down. Additional 6 sequences can be programmed
- With one click, turn off just the lights, or, activate a “good bye” scene that turns off lights, locks the door and arms the alarm
- Keyfob comes with a fully customizable personal pin code to protect from unauthorized use
- Z-wave Plus certification: zc10-16125351
Fibaro RGBW Controller 2, Z-Wave Plus LED Strips Controller, FGRGBW-442, Doesn't Work with HomeKit
- TRUE CUSTOM LIGHTING: Control 3 or 4-channel RGBW LED strips to paint your home with unique light scenes. Illuminate your kitchen cabinets, backyard, or any space with 3 million colors, including a white light channel for everyday lighting. Monitor and control your LED strip directly from your smartphone (Z-Wave system required, sold separately. Works with Alexa only with compatible Z-Wave hub)!
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: With four 0-10V analog inputs for light, wind, pressure sensors, and more, create one-of-a-kind rules to best fit your needs. Automate lighting based on the temperature in a room (think illuminated heated floors! ) or attach a soil humidity sensor to the RGBW Controller for a perfectly watered lawn every time. Monitor the energy usage of each connected device live or over time for a more efficient smart home (your Z-Wave hub needs to support energy monitoring to use this feature).
- HUB REQUIRED: This controller will work best with Fibaro Home Center Lite, a truly private and powerful Z-Wave hub. The device will work great with any open or DIY Z-Wave system like SmartThings, Vera, Hubitat, Home Seer, or Z-Box hub. Use these systems to control the RGBW controller with Alexa. It is not supported by Z-Wave alarm panels (Ring, ADT Pulse, Vivint, Alarm and others). This is a Z-Wave device, and it’s not supported by Apple Home Kit.
- FLEXIBLE SET-UP: Just wire it up using the intuitive manual, put your Z-Wave system into inclusion mode, and power up the module - it will be added to the network automatically. The controller supports LED, RGB, and RGBW strips as well as halogen lights powered by 12-24 VDC.
- Compatibility - 12/24V DC powered RGB strips, 12/24V DC powered RGBW strips, 12/24V DC powered LED strips, bulbs, etc., 12/24V DC powered halogen lights, 12/24V DC powered low output power fans
- YOU'RE COVERED: This RGBW Controller is built in Europe using only high-quality components. It is Z-Wave Plus certified and UL-listed. Support portal and documentation are available on the FIBARO website so if you ever need help, just ask!
Fibaro USA FGBHMS-001 Motion Sensor, HomeKit-enabled Multi-Sensor
- Homekit-enabled multi-sensor that detects motion, measures temperature and light intensity, and it has an accelerometer to detect tampering
- Trigger scenes based on detected motion. For example, turn the lights on when the sensor detects motion in the room
- Use Siri to check the status of your sensor, just ask "Hey Siri, what is the temperature in the living room"
- Battery-powered and completely wireless, featuring a smart bracket with grip that allows it to be affixed almost anywhere
- 1 year warranty
FIBARO Smart Implant Z-Wave Plus Plugin Universal DIY Tool, FGBS-222, doesn't Work with HomeKit
- Compatible with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater
- Allows for connecting: 6 DS18B20 sensors, 1 DHT sensor, 2 2-wire analog sensors, 2 3-wire analog sensor, 2 binary sensors
- Built-in temperature sensor
After seeing the best Fibaro Door Sensor 2023 lets look into the future:
Best Fibaro Door Sensor 2024
These are the new Fibaro Door Sensor releases available. Will the best Fibaro Door Sensor 2024 be among them?
Last update 2023-03-20. Price and product availability may change.