If you wish to learn more information regarding bike sensor, then you certainly arrived to the right place. In this posting, you will discover every one of the significant features regarding bike sensor that can help you make the best choice.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best bike sensor to buy?
- 2 Best Bike Sensor Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Bike Sensor
- 5 Buy Bike Sensor Online
- 5.1 Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor
- 5.2 Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence
- 5.3 Magene S3+ Cycling Cadence Or Speed Sensor - ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible - Wireless Sensor for Bikes - Compatible with Zwift, Garmin, & More
- 5.4 Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Speed, Black
- 5.5 moofit Bluetooth Cadence and Speed Sensor ANT+ Wireless Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor IP67 Waterproof for Zwift, Rouvy, Cyclemeter, OpenRider and Bike Computer
- 5.6 XOSS Bike Cadence Sensor & Speed Sensor Speedometer Bicycle ANT+ Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Cycle Computer (2 Pack)
- 5.7 CYCPLUS Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth & ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Speed IP67 Waterproof- C3 X 2
- 5.8 LIVLOV V4 Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth & ANT+ Cycling Cadence Wireless Bicycle Cadence Sensor IP67 Waterproof for Zwift Elite HRV Endomondo Peloton Bike Computers
- 5.9 XOSS G+ GPS Bike Computer ANT+ with 2 Smart Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth Cycling Computer, Wireless Bicycle Speedometer Odometer, Waterproof MTB Tracker Fits All Bikes (Support Heart Rate Monitor)
- 5.10 CooSpo Cadence Sensor Cycling Cadence Bike Speed Sensor ANT+ Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless RPM Bicycle Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer Rouvy, Zwift, Openrider, Peloton
- 6 Best Bike Sensor 2022
What is the best bike sensor to buy?
This is basically the top rated selected item of other customers getting products related to bike sensor. For further alternatives, take a look at our full list of Bike Sensor or use the search box.
Lots of people used the bike sensor previously, so you can take advantage of what they should say about this product. If you want to learn what other people want to say about bike sensor, continue reading this post.
Best Bike Sensor Reviews
Watch the next videos with reviews to learn a little more about bike sensor and make an educated selection.
Press the right upper side icon to see mmany more video recomendations.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Bike Sensor, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers, bookmark this page and come back soon. Price and availability change quickly.
Cheap Bike Sensor
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Bike Sensor Online
Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor
- Track and capture real-time cycling cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe (mounts included).
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava.
- Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap
Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
- The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
Magene S3+ Cycling Cadence Or Speed Sensor - ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible - Wireless Sensor for Bikes - Compatible with Zwift, Garmin, & More
- Use the Magene S3+ sensor to accurately track cycling cadence or speed in real-time. Connects to your ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices to provide key data in your favorite cycling apps. Check out the manual for helpful setup tips.
- Use the Magene Utility App for initial setup. Then the S3+ is compatible with most ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0 devices. Works with Zwift, Garmin, Bryton, iGPSPORT, Onelap, BKool, TACX, and more. Bluetooth connection works with smartphones & bike computers. Send us a message on Amazon if you'd like to confirm compatibility with your device.
- Lightweight design Installs easily on your bike's crank arm or wheel hub with the included rubber-elastic rings. Connect the sensor to the crank arm for cadence tracking, or to the wheel hub for speed measurements. Note: Sensor can't be installed on the wheel of spin bikes, so speed tracking is not compatible with spinning bikes.
- Sensor can be used as a cadence or speed sensor. Just reinsert the battery to quicky changes modes. The green light means speed mode, and the red indicates cadence tracking. Want to track both at once? Grab a 2 pack and record both cadence and speed.
- Simultaneously record data on multiple devices with this cadence/speed sensor. Data transmits in 3 seconds to keep you informed while riding. Track all your rides with the 400-500h battery life. IP66 rating makes this sensor water and dust-proof.
Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Speed, Black
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin connect online community or self-calibrate with an edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device.
- Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- Ant+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low energy technology Let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
- The odometer feature tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
moofit Bluetooth Cadence and Speed Sensor ANT+ Wireless Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor IP67 Waterproof for Zwift, Rouvy, Cyclemeter, OpenRider and Bike Computer
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY - Connect the speed and cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA - Tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer, smartwatch, and smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL - NO magnets needed, the cadence sensor attaches to the left crank of your bike, the speed sensor attaches to the wheel hub.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE - The moofit speed and cadence sensor compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, such as Zwift, OpenRider, E-lite HRV, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Rouvy, etc. (MooFit app Unavailable)
- ATTENTION: You can't pair the two sensors with the Wahoo app at the same time, because Wahoo makes the brand connection restrictions, you can only pair one sensor one time, except for Wahoo itself brand sensors.
XOSS Bike Cadence Sensor & Speed Sensor Speedometer Bicycle ANT+ Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Cycle Computer (2 Pack)
- 【WARNING】Before purchasing, please read the product description carefully and confirm whether the XOSS cadence sensor (speedometer) is compatible with your device or mobile APP. The sensor can't be connected with XOSS APP. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact customer service.
- 【DUAL MODE OF SPEED AND CADENCE】Just switch mode between speed or cadence by reinstalling the battery. Each individual sensor can process either speed or cadence but not both at the same time. If you want both data, please buy two pack of sensors. THERE ARE TWO PACK OF SENSORS IN THE PACKAGE.
- 【SUPPORT ANT+ & BLUETOOTH 4.0】Sensors are compatible with all devices that support ANT+ protocol, such as Garmin, Bryton, XOSS G+ and other bike computers. It supports Bluetooth connection with mobile phone apps such as Openrider and cycling trainer apps such as Zwift, Tacx and Bkool. There are compatibility differences between Android and iOS. DUE TO APPS UPDATE, THERE IS ALL OR PARTIAL INCOMPATIBILITY IN THE APPS NOT MENTIONED.
- 【SUPPORTS DUAL PROTOCOL CONNECTION】A sensor can connect with mobile APP and Ant+ devices and record data at the same time. PLEASE DO NOT CONNECT SENSORS IN THE PHONE BLUETOOTH SETTINGS.
- 【IP67,400HRS BATTERY LIFE, 10g, EASY TO INSTALL】No matter the weather, long battery life, light weight, they mean happier riding. The speedometer is mounted on the wheel hub and the cadence sensor is mounted on the crank. There are two sizes of rubber bands in the package, suitable for a variety of bicycle sizes.
CYCPLUS Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth & ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Speed IP67 Waterproof- C3 X 2
- SPEED SENSOR & CADENCE SENSOR- Package include: 2 pcs speed &cadence, you can use the speed and cadence sensor at the same time.
- BLUETOOTH & ANT+ MULTI-PROTOCOL: Supports all kinds of equipments and applications which collect speed or cadence data via Bluetooth or ANT+
- ULTRA SMALL DESIGN & LONG ENDURANCE: SIZE only 38mm×29.5mm×9.5mm & WEIGHT only 9.2g. Not affect bike appearance and increase cycling burden.300 hours using time & 300 days standby time. It will enter the SLEEP MODE when not in motion.
- DUAL-MODE SENSOR: Quickly switch between cadence and speed sensor modes by toggling switch to different position.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easily attach to your bike with included ELASTIC and DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE, no magnet or calibration needed. Excelsior quality and innovative design help you ride scientifically and healthily. Mounts to any bike's wheel hub, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
LIVLOV V4 Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth & ANT+ Cycling Cadence Wireless Bicycle Cadence Sensor IP67 Waterproof for Zwift Elite HRV Endomondo Peloton Bike Computers
- 【BLUETOOTH & ANT+ DUAL-PROTOCOL】Use the LIVLOV V4 sensor to accurately track your cycling cadence in real-time. Connect the cadence sensor to the bicycle computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】The RPM cadence sensor is compatible with most mainstream iOS and Android fitness apps: Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Cyclemeter, Openrider, Tacx, RideWithGPS, Peloton, etc. If you want to confirm compatibility with your app, please send us a message on Amazon.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT and EASY to INSTALL】Size only 38.5mm×38mm×12mm & weight only 10.5g. No magnets, wireless sensor, it can be easily attached to your bike’s crank arm or shoes through the included rubber-elastic rings and double-sided tape.
- 【BUILD QUALITY】V4 cadence sensor is waterproof, sweatproof and dustproof. Built-in replaceable CR2032 button battery, battery life up to 500 hours / wireless signal strength up to 20 feet. Easy to replace, use the coin to unscrew and replace the battery. Please remember to remove the battery insulation sheet before installation.
- 【UNRIVALED WARRANTY】Unlimited cadence sensor battery replacements and one-year warranty. If you have any questions, please contact us and LIVLOV always here to help you solve your problems quickly and accurately, offer you excellent customer services.
XOSS G+ GPS Bike Computer ANT+ with 2 Smart Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth Cycling Computer, Wireless Bicycle Speedometer Odometer, Waterproof MTB Tracker Fits All Bikes (Support Heart Rate Monitor)
- 【Available For Peripheral Device】 XOSS G+ smart cycling computer supports working with heart rate monitor & cadence sensor device, which presents more professional riding data.(Heart Rate Monitor device is not included in this package, please purchase separately from XOSS Offical Store)
- 【High-Tech Cycling Computer】 XOSS G+ wireless bike computer is bulit-in high-sensitivity GPS chip, which allows the bike computer positioning system is connected to 4 satellite connectivity: GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo. Not only positions accurately the location of your riding. but also records the riding track automatically.
- 【Professional Data Analysis】 XOSS G+ bicycle computer contains speedometer and odometer functions, it helps you ride scientifically and effectively. Current speed, Current cycling time, Current cycling distance; Average speed, Altitude, Slope; Maximum speed, Current clock, Total mileage.
- 【Data Transmission to STRAVA】 Professional XOSS Cycling Computer Riding APP supports uploading your riding data via Bluetooth and synchronize with Strava the same time which make sharing your riding record & experience easy.Backlight, keystroke sound, auto pause, unit (metric or imperial), time zone can be set via the XOSS APP. The last two datas can also be set in the bike computer.
- 【Outstand Product Performance】1.8” HD screen of bicycle computer makes you easy to read with LCD display with auto-backlight; 500mAh rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 25 hours runtime, give you a better cycling experience. IPX7 waterproof protection allows bike computer work normally in rainning day.(Please do not put it into the water directly)
CooSpo Cadence Sensor Cycling Cadence Bike Speed Sensor ANT+ Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless RPM Bicycle Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer Rouvy, Zwift, Openrider, Peloton
- Cycling Cadence Sensor - Track and capture real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps
- Cadence or Speed Sensor – Reput the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode. Cadence sensor attaches on crank, blue LED will light up for three seconds on the panel. Speed sensor mounts on the axle with red LED light up for three seconds on panel. Two modes CAN NOT function at the same time
- Bluetooth & Ant+ Connectivity - Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allows you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers. Waterproof IP67
- App Compatible & Battery Life - Work with popular training app including Zwift, Rouvy, RidewithGPS, Peloton, Openrider, TrainerRoad. CR2032 replaceable coin cell battery. Lasts up to 12 months. No recharging
- Lightweight and Non-Magnetic – Total weight is 9.5g only, easy to install. It comes with rubber pad and different size O-ring to help you better fix it on bike. Wireless and non-magnetic, it wouldn't be recommended to use on SPIN bikes
After seeing the best Bike Sensor 2021 lets look into the future:
Best Bike Sensor 2022
These are the new Bike Sensor releases available. Will the best Bike Sensor 2022 be among them?
Last update 2021-06-04. Price and product availability may change.